sleep over and Friends with Benefits?

after we leave the hospital Mikey, Luke, Laney and I get in to my mom's car and Fred, Andrea, and Jenn get in to jenns mom's car. We get back the my house a talk for about an hour about the hospital and the asylum.

"so Mikey why did you and Haylie almost kiss what brought that on" Laney says changing the subject earning her a glare from me. 

"we ummmmmmmm just started talking and ummmmmmmmmmm "he studers

" How long have you been planing on that" Laney says, the smirk on her face growing wider as the blush grew on mine.

"I haven't been planning it" he says with an awkward laugh. 

"well I bet she has or at least I know she likes you " Laney says I'm begging her to shut up at this point.

"well she dressed up for you, she says looking at me. I'm wearing a over sized Eminem shirt and some leggings.

"first of all, I'm not dressed up. second of all you are not one to be talking" I say to Laney who I had dared to dress like a penguin. With a white shirt that has a penguin on it saying waddle waddle with some black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and some black combat boots. I also Painted her chewed up nails orange and gave her a  black Bennie we all had laughed the whole night about it.

"I like her style" luke adds we all burst out laughing.

"so luke how about you and Laney why did you kiss" I say

"well we were talking about how you and Mikey used to lock us in her room thinking we liked each other and...... "luke says

" Wait so me and Haylie were right " Mikey interupts

We both look at each other with an evil grin I pick Laney up while she struggles and throw her in her room along with Mikey throwing luke in behind her.

" really man come on, your 18 " luke yells

" we won't let you guys out till you admit your love for each other " I scream as Michael rolls on the floor laughing. 

About 10 or 15 minutes later we here a nock at the door it's Andrea, Fred, and Jenn before I could ask them what they were doing, Andrea picks me up and throws me in my room. Fred throws Micheal right behind me. I hear them talking to my mom and I hear the door slam.

"Mom please let me out" I scream while Micheal cuss's his friends

" no honey I'll let you out when you confess your love for each other" my mom says in a mocking tone. " And Micheal, watch it!" She worns. 

"so do you like me" Mikey says extremely aqua rd.

"ummmmmmmmmmm I never really have thought about it " I said" do you like me?" I say as my to live suddenly decreases. 

"ummmm ya" he says

I walk over right in front of him. He leans in and so do until we finally kiss.

"Mom we confessed are love" I say pounding on the door.

" yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that's great now go get luke and Laney and help them, please " she says opening the door

We open the door

" finally you gave up" luke says

" nope we are going to help you " Mikey says

" Ugh whatever" Laney says annoyed " wait how could you possible help?"

"don't whatever me, Laney" I say ignoring her question. 
She growns

I start talking to her while Mikey talks to luke.

"Look Laney if you want to get out of here you got to do what we say!
"Why... Laney yells

"Just listen!"

"whatever!"

Me and Mikey look at each other and smile.

Luke slowly gets up and I pull Laney off the ground and we pull them nose to nose to each other and they begin to talk while they aren't paying attention me and Mikey walk out and smile I put my ear to the door and hear silence so I open the door and peek in I see then kissing so I smirk and close the door back adnd look at Mikey and tells him what happened he smiles and I do also we hug each other than a few minutes later we got interrupted in hugging with them hitting on the door yelling at us to let then out and saying they confessed their love so we let them out and I bust out laughing and they blush I walk off and Mikey follows me and Laney and luke behind us.
We walk I to the living room to see my mom on the phone talking on three way with mine and Luke's mom saying we got us two lovebird couples! She screams into the line and she hangs up when she sees us saying they are on their way to talk with all of tall and see how this all ended up here!

"Wait who is coming over" Laney ask

"Oh luke and Michaels mom".

"Oh ok" luke says then snaps his head towards my direction. "Lets go to the park"

"No Lukey we need to wait on Liz" I scowled earning a grown fallowed by a middle finger. 

About ten minutes later we hear knocks at the door and we all stand beside each other and they bombard us with questions twenty minutes of answering their questions

Than Laney says "oh and we aren't dating"

I mumble" friends with benefits" Which earns me a dirty look from Liz that she directs to Luke seconds later. 

" That's not true"! Laney yells

"shut up!!, I'm dating a penguin" Luke smiles

"Come on guy we all now the truth this is not the first kiss Mikey and Haylie have had" Laney says

"I new it" Mikeys mom yells

"Mom!!! " I said feeling attacked

" well there has to be a reson you two always lock the door" her mom smiles

"you better be kidding" I laugh but she only rolls her eyes.