Guilt

(Freddy's point of view)

*flash back begins*

Andrea walks in to the office every one starts to fallow but as soon as Andrea walks through the door the light goes dim. I look behind me to see a tall man's shadow.

"run Andrea" I panic

I should have looked back sooner but when I finally do Fletcher is behind me and we are in the main lobby with every one starring at us.

"what happened? why are you shaking? Are you OK? Where are the others?" they all begin at once.

Before I could say anything Andrea and Jenn run down the stairs there both crying as soon I see them I notice Andreas hand is covered in blood as soon as I see it I feel the worst guilt thinking that i caused it or that I could have stopped it. Haylie run over to her putting a rag on her arm with some kind of Medicine.

"what happened" Haylie says while looking at Andreas arm.

We both begin to tell her what happened by the time were done there all shaking a little.

"we should get some sleep" luke mumbles.

We all agree but I new I would not be able to sleep I just stay in my bed until I'm positive that every one Is asleep I walk across the room to beth and kim first and then look at ashton and calum I just wonder what they have seen compared to me. I could not amazing how scared they were I set down on the couch right in front of there beds about 30 minutes later I hear some one get up its Andrea she walk over to where I am she checks there pulse and goes through the normal routine I just sit there and watch until I finally ask how are they.

She sits down next to me we talk for about an hour I could barley say any thing but I'm sorry but she exept my apology every time. We finally go to sleep siting on the couch with her head on my shoulder.

*flashback ends*

A day later

It been a few days since we got locked in the asylum and we all have kind of lost hope on a way out Beth, Kim, calum and ashton all are starting to wake up put they are not in the best condition but at least there awake.my guilt is almost gone but when I see the mark on Andreas arm I comes back, she tells me every time it's not my fault but I cant help but to think it is we have given up on looking thrue the hospital we decided that's it's probly best that we don't.

"why would you follow us in hear beth"? Fletcher says looking at Beth who is able awake.

She does not answer. She was the first to wake up but she still has said nothing she always crys we try are best to comfort her but all she will do is cry as for every one else they just tell us what they remember witch is barely any thing.

"Hey guys how long have we been hear?" hayley asks

"almost a week but I've kind of lost count." says micheal

"Wait didn't we leave a note?" Laney asks

"ya we did." Haylie says jumping up from the seat

"I wonder if they are looking we told them exactly where we were" Andrea says

" guys I'm going to get some sleep I'm tired we all agree. As soon as my head hits the pillow my mind fills with a lot of bad thoughts us never getting out, the injured ones dieing, Andrea getting hurt. I finally fall into an uneasy sleep.