Awake

(Luke's point of view)

I wake up in a hospital room with my mom stand right next to me with a sad look in her eyes. I could Tell she had not slept.

"what happened" I mumble

"luke your awake" my mom says jumping up from her seat. She run out the door and gets the doctor.

He comes in with a worried look on his face he looks at me and smiles

"How are you feeling" he says walking closer to me and sitting on the end of my bed.

"I'm fine, nothing really hurts, why am I here" I say

"you had some bruises on your neck witch makes me think some one tried to choke you, and you also are a little dehighdtrated" he says note taking his eyes off his clipboard.

All the events of the last week came back to me. And I start to remember being choked.

He gets up to leave when I call after him.

"Wait! Where is Laney and Haylie and the others" I studder

"most of them have the same injury as you but you all have lots of cuts" he says with a smile on his face. Thank God every one is ok.

"what about Beth, Kim, calum, and ashton" I say a little scared of the answer.

"those four were the only ones that will have to stay, they are in critical care, but they should be OK." He say, is smile turning into a slight frown.
As he leaves the room. My mom follows him they talk for a while and she comes back inside my hospital room.

"were going home in just a few minutes, they need to take out your iv and you nee to get dressed.

The nurse walks in the room a few minutes later she takes out my iv and my mom goes to sign some papers or something. I quickly get changed and the nurse makes me sit in a wheel chair to go to the car when I finally get in the car I notice my mom misses our street.

"where are we going" I say

"to meet the others" she says starring at road

"Why?" I ask confused

"we are going to Haylie and Laneys house to meet the others and find out what happened" she says not taking her eyes off the road.