Breaking In

(Freddy's p.O.V)

We started the day way to early at 6am. We start by eating some soup witch we were running pretty low on, we would run out soon.

We start out by looking through the lobby trying to find a way in.

"Could we bust the glass in the little window? " Jennifer asks

" Maybe we could but that could be really hard to do it depends how strong the glass is," Fletcher says.

Andrea steps back a grabs a huge paper weight from one of the side tables and attempts throw it trough the window when I grab her hand.

"What are you doing Fred? "

" You should throw it through the window off the head of the women's ward window maybe she would have the keys to the rest of the offices in there."

"Why would she have the keys to her own office in her locked office?" Jenn asks.

"She could have had two keys," Fletcher suggests.

"I said she could have had the keys to the other offices in her office," I say.

Before we could finish the conversation we her a loud crash it's Andrea who throw the paper weight throught the window witch I was hoping she would do.

As soon as she busted the widow I'm quick to clean out the glass from the window fully witch, to my surprise, the glass was thinner than I thought it would be. I reach through the window of the door a start to reach for the door nob witch when I finally find it its covered in a thick cold liquid but I ignore it and undo the lock and open the door.

When I open the door I hear somebody shout, "STAY BACK!!!"

  We were greeted by three teens. The one that screamed at us was the youngest she stood up covered in blood but only had one visible cut that was in between her eyes and stretched by to her forehead. I could barely see her face from the dry blood her hair was thick with blood witch made me assume that she had a cut in her head. All though I could not see any cuts the rest of her body had just as much blood.

"Bethany! "Fletcher screams running into the office attempting to grab the girl.