Medical Attention

(Fletcher p.O.V.)

I wake up at 6, while Laney and Haylie are already up.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"We need your help getting them in the bed,"Laney says.

"Haaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mmmmooooorrrrrning,"
Freddy says as he stretches sluring each word.

"Get up I need your help," Haylie says handing him a hospital gown and pants.

"what are we playing dress up" he says as he jumps out of bed.

"No, you need to wash and dress the boys," Haylie says, " and wake the rest of the people up".

He gets up and after complaining for 10 minutes he wakes the boys up and they start to wash the boys with the wash rags and soapy water. The girls all wake up and do the same starting with Beth.

They come back with the girls dressed in hospital gowns and the boys in scrubs.

I instantly look at them, they have many little cuts on there arm but there not deep enough to bleed. The major ones on their face.

"Do you now them?" Luke asks.

I look up they're all staring at me.

" Yeah, they're the people I came here with," I mumble.

"What are their names??" Haylie asks.

"Um, the youngest is Beth. Her real name is Bethany, but she likes Beth better. She's 14, and my sister, the oldest girl, is Kim she is 17. The boys are really good friends of mine, their names are-"

"Ashton and Calum," Luke interrupts.

"You know them?" Laney asks.

"How?" Haylie asks looking up from ashton as she is checking his heart beat.

"They are really good family friends," Micheal says not taking his eyes off the boys "We have known them since we were toddlers."

"Why did we never know that Mikey?" Haylie says walking closer to him but he still looks at the boys.

" We've never seen them at any of your birthdays or any of your other parties," Laney says looking up from Beth as she examined her cuts.

"We just never introduced you," Luke says, looking at Laney this time.

"Well why?"Haylie asks.

" You've never met them, we have and never introduced you, now just leave it alone," Mikey scoulds cutting off Haylie.

"I'm sorry" she says rubbing Mikey shoulder.

"They need stitches," Laney says back at Beth's side know.

"My mom showed me how, I can do it," Jennifer says.

"I'll clean the cuts," Laney says grabbing 2 rags and handing one to Haylie they both grab a peroxide bottle out of our a duffle bag, and begin to clean all the cuts.

"Clean the small cuts when I'm done," Jennifer says.

As soon as they get done Jennifer begins to stich the cuts, and she is really good at it.

"Wait, is there more stuff in the hall offices?" Andrea asks.

"We need to send one group down there and the other half needs to stay here with them," Laney adds.

"Our group should go, we broke in the first time we should do it the second time" Jennifer adds.

"I want to go too, I can't watch this any longer," Fletcher says.

"OK, I agree," says Andrea.

" Just give me a second," says Jennifer.

She surprisingly worked really fast with the help of Laney and Haylie who have joined Jenn in stiching the cuts on there faces. After another 20 minutes they were done and we begin to walk up the steps leading to the Women's Ward.