You are always in my nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Someone hot, from your point of view."

"Oh my God, DYLAN O'BRIEN."

"Alex Turner?"

I just hung up.

"So, where the heck are they?" asks Haley, wiping away some sweat from her forehead.

"Umm, do you know Alex Turner?.."

"Yeah, who doesn't? He is so hot."

"Well, he was the weekend thing I told you about..."

I explained Haley everything as fast as I could as she remained speechless for the first time.

"They ran into him at Starbucks."

"Baby, you have to keep your dignity. After all, there's nothing else between you two. Just be strong. I will be there, don't worry. Things will be ok."

For the first time, Haley hugged me. Her eyes became watery as I told her how Alex left and I even noticed sensibility. She was strong and careless. And at the same time sensitive and caring. At that moment, I convinced myself that she is a great friend, even if our personalities differ.

"Thank you, Haley."

"Shh. You have to be the lioness you already are."

We proudly picked our bags up and we decided upon planting on our faces those bitchy smiles the great female characters have in American movies. And so we saw three handsome boys chatting loudly at Starbucks. When he saw us, Alex was the first one to get up.

"Hello, ladies! Need help?"he asks with a fancy smirk.

"No, thank you. We can handle it on our own. Haley, nice to meet you." after she puts the bags down, Haley sticks her hand out for Alex to shake it, but he kisses it instead, making Haley smile in a superior way.

"I will go take your order, ok?" Dylan offers.

"The usual, thanks, Dylan." I say.

"Same." Haley says, pulling out her phone.

Isaac was sipping on his coffee and Alex was just playing with his fingers on the table, trying to catch my eyes. I pretended not to notice. I prayed for Isaac to break the awkward silence by looking insistently at him. Finally, he got my intentions.

"So, Alex. You will be performing at VidCon this year."

"Yeas, that's right."

I saw Haley stare at his jaw bone moving slowly as he talked. I bet she was attracted by that.

"Cool. Me and Phoebe will be there too.."

And so Isaac started telling Alex EVERYTHING.

"....I read her book last night. The best book I have ever read."

"Last night?" Alex interrupts, intrigued.

"Yeah, we watched Teen Wolf together."

Dylan came with our chocolate some while ago, but me and Haley only noticed him now.

"What did I miss?" Dylan inquires.

"Phoebe has written a book." Alex says, as if he were tasting every word.

"Yes. It's called 'The Story of a Simple Soul.' " I say, trying to contain my anger.

"Congrats, Phoebe! That's great!" Dylan says enthusiastically.

"Thank you."

"In fact, this is wonderful. Writing a book at 16. You are a great writer, if so. I would love to read that book." Alex says, sounding like a prince.