Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

______________________________

Liam shut the front door behind us.

"Hey do you play any sports?" He asked while locking the door.

"Uh... Football... Why?"

"Huh, just like Niall." He said quietly "anyways, wanna play football?"

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

"I'll lend you some clothes if you want. While I go fetch them would you get the ball?"

I nodded, "where is it?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, probably trying to remember where it was. "Should be in Niall's closet." He said.

"Okay." I said and headed up stairs to Niall's room.

I slid his closet door open and started rummaging through his stuff. The hangers weren't even of any use. He just threw all of his clothes on the ground where the shoes were supposed to be. Don't get me wrong, he had shoes there too. It was just a huge mess of every single clothing piece. Finally, I felt something rounded. I pulled the football out revealing a box it had been on top of. Curiosity getting the best of me, I grabbed the box and sat down on Niall's bed. It was big a metallic gray box. I pushed up the latch, opening the box.

It was filled with pictures and pieces of paper; and even small objects. I looked more attentively at the pictures that were showing on top of the pile. I felt my stomach drop as my entire body went weak. I managed to grasp a couple pictures with my shaking hand. I took a close look at them and immediately dug back in the box, rummaging through all the pictures. I let out a low whimper as all types of emotions came kicking in at once. All these pictures...

They were of me.

Most of them were of me and Niall. First date, first Valentine's day, first anniversary, birthdays, dates and so many random pictures of us together. They each brought back a memory. A tear rolled down my cheek as I realized how I was in all these hundreds of pictures. I was happy.

I wiped the tear angrily. My eyes landed on a sheet of paper. It was full with writings and scribbles . I pulled it out. It looked like a song. A lot of lines were crossed out and rewritten. I tried to read it.

The end of the night, 

We should say goodbye 

But we carry on 

While everyone's gone. 

But baby if you say you want me to stay 

I'll change my mind 

Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away 

If you'll be mine 

Won't go, won't go 

So baby if you say you'll want me to stay, stay for the night 

I'll change my mind

My vision blurred. I clenched my fist into balls but that wasn't enough to stop tears from flooding my face. I screamed and threw the box against the wall, causing pictures to fly everywhere. I backed up until my back hit the wall. I hugged my knees tightly as I sobbed.

"Hannah did you find the- woah what happened?" I heard Liam say as he joined me on the bed. He placed both of his hands on my bent knees, running them up and down my legs. "Oh, fuck." I heard him mutter under his breath. I looked up quickly and saw him staring at the picture covered floor. He bent down to pick one up. I caught a glimpse of it. Niall and me at the beach. He was carrying me in the water while I wrestled to get out of his hold. Of course, both laughing.

Liam threw it back on the floor and looked at me. "Where'd you find that?" He asked.

"N-Niall's closet." I whispered, hugging my knees tighter.

"Shit." Liam sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. I caught on his expression. My eyes widened,

"You know about this?" I moved away from him.

He looked down "yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Niall made us promise." He said quietly.

I stayed quiet. This was too much to deal with. A tear hit my arm.

"Get me to the hospital."

______________________________________

WHO WANTS TO HIT A NURSE ?

I know I take waaay too long to update, I'm deeply sorry :( but omg I'm so pissed. I recently found out someone stole my story. I reported it but f*cking wattpad won't do anything. So yeah that's been on my mind.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. xx