He grabbed your hand and placed it on his shoulder while his other hand held your waist to support you.

"Kuroko, I'm not crippled..."

"Let's go inside. I'll feed you." He said, not letting you finish your words. You helplessly sighed and let him do as he pleased.

In the living room, he really fed you which you protested at first but he was very insistent, so you didn't have a choice. He also gave you your medicine and helped you to your room. He put a cold towel on your forehead as he waited for you to fall asleep

Kise

You woke up feeling heavy and you find it hard to breathe. So you stood up immediately which made it worse because you suddenly felt the world spinning. Thus, you slowly stood up and went down to see your mom.

"Mom," You called out as you saw her preparing for breakfast.

"Honey? What's wrong? You look pale." Your Mom said worriedly as she immediately went to you and naturally placed her hand on your forehead.

"Your burning!" She exclaimed and had you sit on the chair. She went over the cabinets and took some medicines.

"Eat first before taking medicine. How do you feel?" She asked, placing some bacon and eggs on your plate.

"I feel heavy, I can't breathe properly, it's like there's something stuck in here -points at your nose- and I have a headache. Also, my voice sounds different." You complained like a baby in front of your Mom, but you didn't care because it was your Mom, after all, she's seen everything about you.

After you had your breakfast, she gave you two capsules which you had quickly.

"Guess you'll stay here today." Your Mom said while you nodded in response. You took your phone and texted your boyfriend, Kise, to inform him that you'll be absent for today but he didn't reply so you just let it be. You thought that he might be busy at school or is having their training already. He'll see your message once he checks his phone anyway.

You sat on the couch and watched TV, feeling vexed as you knew this is going to be a boring day.

"(FIRST NAME)CCHI?!" You heard Kise's voice which made you stunned and almost made you fall on the couch. You turned and saw Kise's worried face and breathless.

He ran over to you and immediately hugged you. You saw your Mom behind him so you tried to struggle free because you felt embarrassed, while your Mom just chuckled and walked away.

"What are you doing here?!" You asked in surprise then pushed him out, "Hurry up, you might still catch up the train."

"No way! I'll be staying here, taking care (First name)cchi! I can't let her be alone while she's sick!" He said as he pouted. You sighed, knowing that you won't be able to stop him so you just agreed.

He really took care of you. He even checked the time when you have to drink your medicine. He also fed you which you tried to refuse at first but because of his excessive persistence, you let him be. Then both of you watched TV, he also wanted to cuddle together but you were afraid you'd pass your fever at him so you refused without leaving room for negotiations.

Midorima

You weren't able to go to school because you had a fever. You got annoyed because you knew you'll just get bored at home.

- On the other hand -

"Ne, ne~ I wonder why is (First name)-san is absent today?" Midorima heard some girls mention your name while they were inside the cafeteria.