Love Is Blind

"Why are you talking to me like I'm your child Keydren ! You have a problem with everything I do!" I said to my boyfriend.
"Because you act like a fuckin child! If I tell you not to do something you shouldn't do the shit! You don't fuckin respect me!" He yelled at me getting in my face. "Can you just take me home please!" I asked trying not to cry.

Before I get to deep in the story let me introduce myself. My name is Asia. 18 years old and a highschool  graduate I had a good head on my shoulders. I wasn't an ugly girl I was attractive.I was around 5'4 caramel , I had a lot of hair but I still wore my share of weaves. I had a good looking body and Keydren was my overprotective boyfriend . but anyways on with the story.

"No! I'm not taking you home! Find a way there gtf out of my house!" He yelled at me. "Its raining out there and dark! You Dont give AF about me huh ??" I asked which pissed him off even more. "You seriously gonna sit in my face and say that ! Naw you Dont care about me !!!" He spat.

He was mad at me because I went out to the club with my best friend. He thinks that since that's how I met him, that's how ima meet other dudes. Which is not the case. I've been with Keydren for 3 months. He had my heart. I wouldn't think twice about anybody else.

How we met

I layed in my bed on a Saturday night bored as ever. My mom had came in my room to check on me cause usually I would be out having a good time. But tonight no plans had fallen thru.

My phone had finally rung and it was my best friend Brittany. I knew she had a play for us. "Hello" , I answered . "Whatchuuuuuu doing girl, I am so bored ! IMA die!" Brittany yelled inside the phone. "I'm not doing anything. You want to go out or something?" I asked. "Omg yes. You driving or me?" "You!" I said with no hesitation. "Okay be ready in a hour! Bye."

We hung up the phone and I hopped up out the bed and went straight to my closet to look for something to wear. I seen my all white high waisted jeans and my white bra like top and I knew this was the look I was going for tonight. I quickly took a shower and got dressed. My hair was in a pretty middle part sewin and I did my make up. I was fineeeee . I put on my clothes and got some red heels and put them on. I grabbed my red satchel and waited patiently for Brittany to pull up. Soon as I was about to sit down she called letting me know she was outside. "Mommmmmm I'm gone !" I yelled to my mom. "Okay baby be safe. I love you." "Love you too byeeee." I walked out the door and got in the car .

"We bout to turn up tonight real talk" Brittany said happily. "Yes ! I'm ready!" . She cut the radio on and Fetty WAP my way remix was on ft drake . My favorite song. I was turnt already.

We got to the club "Medusa"and the line wasn't long as I expected it to be, so we was in fast. We walked over to the bar to get a drink. I wasn't old enough but Brittany was 21 so she slid me a few drinks. Rich homie quan's "Flex" was playing throughout the club. Everybody was dancing tryna do his dance it was funny. But I was having a lot of fun.

"Brittany let's go danceee !" "Okay girl" she agreed. And followed me to the dance floor. We danced and turned tf up. In the middle of dancing I accidentally bumped into somebody. I turned to say excuse me and looked up to see this fine ass boy standing in front of me. He was light skinned , had one of those august alsina hair cuts and a pretty smile. I almost melted.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled over the music. "Its okay baby girl you good."

I smiled at him and nodded. I was about to start back dancing with my friend until he asked me for my name. "Its Asia, And yours?" "Keydren and its nice to meet you. Do you think we could get to know each other" He asked. "Yes that would be fine. Would you like my number?"

After that is was history. We started to hang out everyday and formed this tight bond.

"I do care about you ! Keydren I'm with you 24/7 ! How can you say that?? I just wanted to hang out with my best friend. I haven't seen her a lot since we've been talking. I Dont say anything when you hang out with your friends and I don't hear from you for that whole day !" I said looking him in his eyes.

"Just gtf out of my house!!! Now! Go back to that fuckin club ! Fuck you!" He grabbed my arm pulling me towards the door.
"Keydren you seriously gonna put me out in the rain? Don't please. I won't go no more I promise bae. I'm sorry" I pleaded. I didn't want to get soaked. I had no way home . It was pouring down hard.
"Naw, Dont be sorry now. Think about wtf you did!!"
He opened the door and pushed me outside . I didn't bother beating on the door . I just sucked it up and started my walk home. Crying on the way there. You couldn't even tell I was crying cause of how hard it was raining .