However, the two didn't have a chance to remain close, because just as Harry moved to help Louis onto the bed, Jay was barreling into the room.

"Louis!" she sobbed happily, charging him and practically elbowing Harry aside to fling her arms around her son,. "Harry, what the hell you didn't even tell me that you found him."

Louis hugged his mother back softly, smiling as she gave him a full pat down and asked the babies how they were, "We just got home, mum," Louis hummed. "All three of us are okay. My leg is a little sore, but we're okay."

"I missed you so much, we were all so worried-"

He let his mother ramble on, craning his fingers out to Harry with one hand while he hugged his mother back with the other. Of course he had missed his mother a little, he had missed everyone, but Harry had really been the sole person on his mind. Harry was his mate, the person he shared everything with, it was a given that he would miss Harry more, that he would crave Harry's touch after being deprived of it for so long.

Harry took Louis' hand in his own, clutching onto it as he kept his eyes locked with Louis.

"Jay, when you get the chance, will you spread the news that Louis is home? I asked Niall to help, but you know him... he'll spend thirty minutes gushing about it to one person only. You can probably tell about five before he finishes with one."

Jay sighed, pulling away from the seemingly never ending hug to stroke over Louis' hair and down his cheek, "Will you be okay without me for awhile?"

Louis blushed, "Mum, I'm going to be fine. I have Harry."

She tsked, booping Louis' nose, "Of course, of course. I sometimes forget you have yourself a mate now, I'm sure you're ready to visit with him rather than me. I know he's missed you greatly."

Jay winked at them both before she left the room, pulling the door shut behind him. Zayn started to slip in just as Harry helped Louis settle onto the bed, but at a quick look from the alpha he fled the room.

"Do you need water, food, more clothes to nest with or-"

"You'll do," Louis insisted, patting the bed for Harry to join him. Harry gratefully sidled up with Louis, trying to peel him out of his shirt and pants. "Whoa, whoa, now I know it's been a few days but we aren't having sex right now I'd-"

"Oh no, dove. You just don't smell like yourself, but I don't want to get you in the shower right now," Harry explained. "And plus I like it better when my skin is on yours, when I can feel you and-"

So Louis allowed Harry to strip him down completely, chuckling, "I probably smell. I haven't showered since I left, or brushed my teeth. They basically just fed me."

Harry growled as he guided Louis onto his side facing away from him only to sidle up close to spoon him, "I'll rip their throats out. Starting with that bastard Kaleb and his brother, then Dr. Hugh, the asshole that hurt your leg-"

"Wait not Dimitri," Louis disagreed. "He's actually who let me go... I would have been stuck there but Dimitri left me the key. I think purposely, because he caught me in the elevator but instead of saying anything he just sent me down to the ground floor as quick as he could."

Harry didn't reply, he simply pressed his lips to Louis' bond mark to make the boy relax, "Are you alright though? Be honest. I mean, you smell fine aside from the strange pack smell. But are you okay?"

The older lad's hand was rubbing soothing circles on Louis' round belly, and the omega placed his hand on top of the alpha's, "I'm okay. I've got you now, I'm perfectly okay."