< chapter ten >

"Oh, shut up, will you? You sound like a mom when her daughter's getting married!" Jackson shouted at the Thai boy, who was currently jumping around and screaming.
"She likes you! That's good enough for me! You're going to end up married in the future anyway! Might as well start celebrating!"

Jenny face palmed while Jackson started to chase BamBam around in hopes that he'll shut up be quiet.

"It's not a big deal!" Jenny protested.
"Tell me that when you get married!"

Jackson let out a sigh before pulling out his phone and starting to contact Mark.

"Hi, Mark!" BamBam shouted cheerfully as Jackson set the call on speaker mode. "Jenny and Jackson are getting married in a few years!"

And so started the bout of noise coming from Mark Tuan and Kunpimook Bhuwakul. Jackson gave up on keeping them quiet and just went to sit beside the girl who was already blushing madly.

"They are both idiots," he muttered.
"Hmm... Not so much,"
"Yah!" he pouted.

She laughed and shook her head while he stared at her, a look of complete disbelief on his face.

"What's with that look on your face?"
"You're unbelievable," he told her.
"And them?" she motioned to BamBam who was still shouting with Mark over the phone.
"Them, too,"

At that moment, BamBam turned around to glance at them. Jackson noticed it and rolled his eyes, making a face at his friend.

"He's so childish," she commented.
"Yeah, I know, right?"
"He's like an eight year old,"
"Your point, Jenny?"
"He's so adorable,"
"Fine. We're breaking up,"

She burst out laughing.

"Oh, and you're actually laughing,"

She looked at him, a smile on her lips.

"Come on, Wang, you don't mean that,"
"I do,"
"BamBam-ah!" she called, and the boy immediately came running to her, his phone still on his hand but the call with Mark had ended (thankfully)
"Yes, Jenny?"
"Jackson is mad at me," she pouted, doing aegyo towards him.

Honestly, she really didn't like aegyo. She just wanted to make him jealous again, which was probably a bad idea for most people, but it's Jackson Wang. He always bluffs.

"Aw," BamBam said, catching on and putting his arm around her. "I'll stay with you, then. Jackson can leave,"

The two of them knew Jackson so well, that teasing him and knowing the consequences for it didn't bother them at all.

"No no no no no no," Jackson said repeatedly, shaking his head and stepping forward to take her head. "How about I stay and you leave?"

BamBam glanced at her, who merely shrugged, then shook his head.

"Hmm... No thanks,"
"She's not your girlfriend," Jackson said.
"Neither is she yours," BamBam replied. "So technically, you can't make me leave,"

Jackson's face paled as he stuttered to answer to BamBam's statement.

"T-that was a joke! I didn't mean that!"

It was hard to hold back their laughter now. Shaking with laughter, she pulled away from BamBam and stood on her tiptoes to poke Jackson's cheek.

"I love it when you're jealous."

He blinked, somewhat surprised at the sudden change of attitude, but rather happy, too. He looked at her, but not before shooting a glare in BamBam's direction and flashed her a sweet smile.

"I love you, too. Please never do that again."

_____________________________________________________________________

So this ending was rather lame and short (I'm very sorry about that) But what do you think of this?? Any comments?? ^^

This is really the end of Miss Idiot, my first Jackson story and I'm seriously relieved it is. I think I shouldn't have prolonged it ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ And I hope you guys enjoyed it ~ Thanks a lot for sticking with this story even though I take so long to update and the updates are always short. I'm really thankful to you guys for reading this, even voting and commenting ^^ It gives me motivation to update ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

And I don't think I'm going to write another Jackson story anytime soon ✌✌✌✌✌ Sometime in the future, I might write another one again. The next new story I will post is a Youngjae story but I'm not going to post it until one or two stories are left so please wait patiently and read my others ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks again ^^ 고마워 ~ ♡