Insert Sexual Innuendo Here

Start from the beginning

Once I approached the door to the premises I clear my throat ready to quickly say what I have to then leave. Instincts tell me to push the door, and when I do. I find that it is indeed unlocked.

Wow, very smart Mr. Billionaire.

The house is immaculate. Black, White, and Grey color scheme. The walls painted white and marbled floor the black. It looks as if it at had been buffed recently if not everyday. My heels clack against the floor as I walk through the foyer to the open area towards what looks like the living room.

It's very pristine.

A couple nightstands accompanied by a black lounge sofa. There are big glass windows looking out at the city night skyline. A daring sight to see.

He walks from down the hallway dripping in what seems like sweat until my eyes catch a glimpse of the towel wrapped around his waist sitting on his v-cut along his lower abdomen.

I'm taken aback by his presence. He's so unnerving when it comes to sexual tension. It was hard for me to take my eyes off of him.

A piece of me wanted to feel the very cloth covering whatever nakedness that was presented behind that towel.

His hair is drenched in water. Shower. Mr. Hale is naked. Bare naked within my presence from taking a shower.

"Did you bring the documents I asked for?"

I sigh softly trying to distract my eyes. "I don't see how this couldn't wait till morning."

He sits down with the towel on his leather couch hovering his hand over a plate with assorted fruits.

"Documents."

His tone is clipped as he pops what seems to be like a slice of kiwi into his mouth.

"May I ask why did you need these documents right away?"

He's still chewing the slice of kiwi when he answers. "Well for a businessman to be focused and prepared for deals or emergencies I needed to see how the preparations would go. Maybe revise them myself. Just in case. I needed it for a Frenchmen who just so happened to be interested."

It all sounded like a load of bologna to me. I still didn't see the point of interrupting my personal life. True I am your assistant, but I feel like my services are sometimes taken for granted.

"Well, here you go, Mr. Hale," I sigh tossing the manila folder on the table.

I'm rewarded with a look of astonishment in a way.

"What?"

Mr. Hale stands up with his towel now loosened around his waist. It was closely in danger of falling right off. I gulp hard trying to remain firm like I had been lately.

His eyes peel over my flesh making me feel bare. I feel as if I'm turning bright red like an apple that has freshly bloomed.

"I like this dress on you, makes you look... succulent."

Succulent.

That's a new one... I don't think I would of ever found myself succulent, beautiful, or even desirable.

"Uh, thank you," my voice sounding lower than a whisper at this point.

Mr. Hale has circled around me surveying the dress in certain areas where it's clenching my shape together.