Chapter 4: The attack

Start from the beginning

"Dont do that Gajeel!" Said Levy punching him in the arm which caused him to snicker while she pouted. 'Awwwww!'

"Now, now, no flirting in public" I say with a smug look.

"WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!" they yelled blushing while I just giggled.

"Let's go Levy" I said dragging her to our seat's since class was about to start

"Since when is he in our class!?" I whispered/ yelled to Levy who was in front of me ' I just got a deja vu'. She just shrugged not looking at me and paying attention to class.

I couldn't concentrate and kept sneaking peeks at Natsu. He looked concentreated and had a straight face. Then he caught me watching him and smirk at me.

Natsu's POV~

I was currently in History class and saw her walk in. She looked at me surprised but sat in her chair after a while.

Class started and I started to pay attention but something caught my eye when I saw the blonde girl taking a glance at me. I looked at her and smirked and she quickly turned away blushing.

'She's so weird' I thought to myself as a smile unconsciously made its way to my lips.

*Riiiiiiing*

"OK class, remember your assignment for tomorrow. Class dismissed."

'Wait, what assignment?' Dang it I wasn't paying attention. I'll ask her what it is. 'If I ask anyone else they'll just ignore me anyway' I sigh getting up from my seat and go to find her outside.

Lucy's POV~

As soon as the bell rang me and Levy stood up and exited the classroom. Levy was saying something but my mind was elsewhere.

"an... chan!...u-chan!!...Lu-chan!!!"

"Huh? What? Where?" I asked confused of what was happening." Gome Levy, you where saying?"

"I asked who are you gonna research for you assignment" she said which confused me even more.

"What assignment?" I asked and she looked at me in disbelief.

"You weren't paying attention?!" She practically yelled. It wasn't common for me to not pay attention. 'Something must be bothering me. Not enough sleep maybe?'

"Can you tell me what it was?" I asked with puppy eyes. I knew she couldn't ressist them.

"Fine" she huffed and I smiled.

We where walking to Health class which I liked but didn't like 'The class is great but the teacher is mean' when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see Natsu.

Levy's POV~

'Oh.My.God. Natsu just walked up to Lucy! YSJVDKFVSJCBS!!!'

"Hey I was wondering if you knew what the assignment was? I kinda spaced out and didn't hear" he said which completly surprised me. 'He was actually talking! WITH WORDS!'