Chapter 20

Dipper's POV

  It has been about 2 weeks since everything was crazy. Including me. Now things were back in order around the shack. Mabel was all full of smiles and had even taken an interest in Soos's love life. I had a hunch a new adventure was about to start. On better terms, I hadn't  seen or heard from Bill. I knew he would be back though. He was a stubbern triangle. 

  I was studying  the journal wondering about the man who had written it. I was still determined to find him, and uncover the secrets of this town. This time on my own. With of course, Mabel at my side. I didn't know what we were going to face, but I was ready. We still had a good chunk of the summer left, so why not make it count?

  I would try my best to keep my family  and  friends  safe but that was sort of hard. But hey, I had made it this far. "Dipper!" I heard Mabel call from a ways off. I smiled and put away the journal. Look out Gravity Falls, the mystery twins are back in action. Let's do this.

A/N: 

Boom ya! The long awaited sequel is over! I hope you all enjoyed it. After all I wasn't  planning on making a sequel at all, but I'm glad you convinced me :3 thank you all for staying with me and enjoying my stories.

(UPDATE: Old Promo)

Also get pumped for the long awaited return of our  favorite show Gravity  Falls!!! Things are going to get crazy! Don't believe me?  Well go to the Gravity Falls Wiki site and watch the latest promo. Mind blown. Trust me. Or dont, but you should XD PEACE OUT GUYS <3

P.s a new story from me will be coming out soon if you're interested. Idk what it will be about but I'll figure it out ;)