Chapter 4

Dipper's POV

  I could tell I was dreaming. I was somewhere dark. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. It was rare I ever went to the mindscape, I didn't really like it. It was full of things I didn't want to see. I wandered around for a bit before I heard something. It was me. I was talking somewhere in the black void. Then a hazy image appeared before me. It was like a screen that was projecting memories. I saw myself and Mabel being silly together, maybe out in the Gravity Woods on a mystery.

  Then the scenes flashed I saw the shack. Then I saw the scene of me and Bill first making our deal. I watched frozen as the screen sped up the images and I saw how crazy I had become with every passing day. I wanted to look away but I was prevented. Then the hologram blinked away as it seemed to shatter. The floor broke away from me and I fell down till I landed hard on a cold floor.

  A reddish glow seemed to be everywhere. I looked around a bit scared. Then I heard a laugh. It was familiar. It was then that I noticed the cages. The laugh was Mabel's. My family was all lined up in cages but their backs were turned away. I stared at them curiously then instantly I froze with fear. They slowly started to turn and face me, smiles on their faces. They looked as crazy as me. Thjs couldn't be happening. Not here. Not this. Mabel smiled and pointed at me from her cage. "You did this to us Dipper. You did this to us."

  I stared gaping at them. I took a step back. "You did this to us Dipper!" Mabel said again this time yelling.

  "I-I'm sorry! I didn't want to!" I managed to say. I stepped back more. Then all of them started screaming at me. Hateful accusing words, saying I did it, I did it. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I cried out pitifully. I covered my ears tears streaming down my face. I was scared here. I know you're wondering why I am. I should be immune to this. But I am alone here. Bill can't help me escape from these outlandish dreams of my worst nightmares coming back to me.

  Then as my family kept screaming at me blood started coming from the bottom of their cages. It flowed like a river towards me. I couldn't escape. I backed up into a wall as I was now ankle deep in the blood. I heard nothing but yells, saw nothing but red, and I noticed the blood flow in the form of a triangle. Strings came out of the blood and wrappes around me like evil snakes. I tried to rub them off but to no avail. The last thing I heard was psychotic laughter.

================================================

  I woke up with a terrified scream. I was in bed and I was sweating. I shivered as I remembered the feel of the strings wrapping around me. "Aw is Pinetree turning weak on me?" Bill's taunting voice echoed in my mind.

  "I'm not weak!" I growled.

  "Oh you"re not? Well then I still need those journals, and your family is being of no help." Bill replied.

  "W-what do you want me to do?" I asked.

  "I want you to show them what happens. Start offing them. We don't need them all." He said.

  "Wait, you mean-"

  "Yes. I want you to kill Wendy."

==================================================

A/N: April Fools guys :3 I'll only update one today to leave you guessing!!!!!