Chapter 7

Dipper's POV

  I can't believe what I almost did. I couldn't keep doing this. But I had to, for Bill. After all they couldn't give a care about me so why was I caring about them? Oh well. I hope Bill isn't too mad at me. I wish I knew what he was thinking sometimes... 

Mabel's POV

  I looked at the second journal. No, Bill hasn't won yet. I started flipping through pages trying to find a decent spell to work. I couldn'the believe  my luck , I found myself staring at a opening spell. "You guys! I think I've found a way out!" I smiled.

  "What is it?" Wendy asked.

  "An opening spell, we have to join hands and say these words and it will open our cages." I explained. 

  "But we can't  reach hands through here dude." Soos said. He was right.

  "The spell can work with one person too although I'll only have enough power  to  open  my cage." I answered.

  "Do it Mabel, we need to destroy that journal before Bill can." Grunkle Stan said. I nodded and focused, reading the words carefully. The lock on my cage glowed and broke. It worked! I was free. 

  "Hurry Mabel! Escape while you can and depose of that journal!" Grunkle  Stan said.

  "No! I'm not leaving without you!" I said back.

  "You have to go, Bill could come back any minute. We'look still be here." He told me.

  "Do you promise?" I asked knowing that he couldn't . Grunkle Stan only gave me a look. With that I took off. I had to end this.

  I made it out of the bunker and into the shack. I had to be careful in case Bill/Dipper were around. I saw the door, my ticket to freedom. I made sure it was clear, then made a mad dash for it. I grabbed the doorknob, pulled, and ran towards the woods. I could get to town unnoticed this way. 

Bill's POV  

  I heard a door open. Who could that be? I walked towards the sound and saw the shack door open. No... that couldn't be. I ran to the bunker entrance and saw it open too. Certainly not... I flew down the stairs and to the cages. They all looked at me. I did a head count and I thought I was good until I noticed, Shooting Star was gone. How? 

  "Where is she?" I asked them. No answer. "Where is she?!" I yelled.

  Fez smiled, "Well away from here." I rushed back upstairs in disbelief. I should have known, I should have stopped her! She could be anywhere! I was growing desperate  now. I wasn't  even thinking straight anymore. 'What's Wrong?' I heard Pine tree ask. I paid him no mind. Instead I angrily stomped out the door. When I find her... oh when I find her, she's dead.