Chapter 10

Note: Italics mean past tense

Bill's POV

  It all started a bit a years ago. I was just a 16 year old boy. I had lived in Gravity Falls my whole life. And trust me, being in this town for 16 years, and you learn a few things. I knew lots of things about Gravity Falls. I didn't live with my family, mostly because I didn't know where they were. I wasn't adopted exactly, but more of just a loner. I was taken in by a local family but I was in and out with them. I had nothing of my family except for a picture.

  The thing I wanted most was to be reunited with them. I spent my time just roaming around town and exploring the Gravity Woods. I knew about the weird phenomena that went on in this town. Often I would hangout in the forest and scope out the wonders. I didn't need anyone, and no one needed me. That's how I lived. A town menace. Hey I didn't say I didn't have fun!

  Now Wilford was a peculiar man. He was new to our quaint little town. It was rare we ever got a new face. Wilford Warfstache was his name. The thing that stuck out the most on him was a nice pink mustache he wore. Wilford was a washed up news reporter seeking a good story to make him famous again. Though he was odd, he did have a nice sense of style. And this is where my story begins...

* * * *

Wilford's POV

  I knew there was something about Gravity Falls when I arrived. A good story was just fighting to get out. Hopefully I would be the one to get it. My last news gig wasn't so well and I sort of dissipated off the ranks. It's not like I didn't have any good stories, I was quite successful with my cases of the Slender man, and the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza interviews. I even had my own show for awhile called WARFSTACHE Tonight.

  Now I needed something new. I was coming to try for the Gravity Falls Gossiper. I had a good feeling as I entered the building. I sat down and waited for a receptionist. Instead I was greeted by a guy in a doctor's attire. "You must be waiting for Mr. Rowland. He'll be here shortly." He said to me. Obviously I must have looked confused because he continued, "I'm Dr. Iplier and you may or may not have a partner for your news crew. I'm currently doing CPR on him."

  I blinked. "Then what are you doing talking to me? Go save the man!"

  Dr. Iplier looked back. "Doctor you should really come back and finish the procedure." A woman's voice called from a room where I guessed my dying colleague was.

  "Shut up nurse!" Dr. Iplier yelled. He continued to grumble as he walked away. I waited in silence. At last a man who I assumed was Mr. Rowland came.

  "You must be Wilford. I read about you and you seem promising. Just so happens a spot just opened up for you."

  Well looks like Dr. Iplier failed. "I got the job?" I asked cautiously. What was I getting into?

  "Indeed you have. Welcome to the Gravity Falls Gossiper!" Mr. Rowland smiled. I received a camera, a journal and pen, and a pin that read my name with 'Gravity Press' under it. I left the building feeling the freshness of a new start. I saw Dr. Iplier with his bags by the bus stop.

  "Hope you like it here buddy. Never a dull moment." He said.

  "Thanks. Sorry about your patient. I'm sure you're not a bad doctor." I answered.

  "You're right. I'm a terrible doctor. I've gotten fired so off I go." I watched him leave. Maybe I'd have better luck. As I continued down the walk I noticed a young boy watching me. He had shaggy blonde hair and he seemed about 16. "How are you young man?" I asked.

  "I'm good. Welcome to Gravity Falls." He answered.

Bill's POV

  He talked strange. Oh well. He was wearing suspenders with a tan long sleeve shirt, and a pink bow tie to match that mustache. I might just like this man.

A/N: Yay!!! I hope you like our newest character. On another note, I just wanted to ask of my dear followers that if you read or see a story that seems to be stealing my ideas or anything please let me know :D I would hate to be thought jacked! #newword lol.

And I also wanted to thank you guys for always being there and supporting my stories full on. I enjoy you and I look forward to reading your amazing comments and laughing. I am honored to have you guys appreciate my work and bother to read it. Keep being amazing! - Rocky :3