Chapter 18

Dipper's POV  

  I woke up with a shout. I looked around me and saw that I was in Mabel and I's  room. I looked down and saw that I could move on my own free will. I was back in my body again. I was also back in my normal clothes, thank goodness. I then looked in front of me and saw... the journal! I thought it had been completely destroyed. It was in its old grimy condition. I peeked out the window and saw blue skies with birds chirping. It appeared to be a normal day. 

  Just then I remembered my family and friends. I practically fell downstairs in my haste to check on everyone. I couldn't find anyone. I burst through to the Mystery Shack's gift shop. "Mabel?!" I shouted. I saw her a ways off. She whipped around when she saw me. I noticed everyone else seemed  to be fine.

  "Dipper what's wrong?" Mabel asked me.

  I hugged her. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking-" 

  "Sorry? For what?" She asked. Wait, did she forget? I did want everything back how it was when I made the deal, meaning they wouldn't know anything. Then something seemed to change in her eyes as she scooted a bit away from me. "What happened? I remember now- One minute it was chaos, and now it's fine. Are you even my brother!?" She asked. How would she see me now? I was so horrible to her.

  "Mabel, it's me. Dipper. I got rid of Bill and made everything right again. It won't be the last we'll see of him, but it's okay now." I explained. 

  "You stopped Bill? How?" Mabel asked.

  "That doesn't matter now. All that matters is that I'm back and we are all safe." I smiled. She smiled back and we hugged. Soos and Wendy came up to me and I explained it all again.

  "Wow its good to have you back dude. You were all like psycho killer mode. This could make a good story. Perhaps a fanfiction!" Soos told me.

  "I'm glad you're  back Dip." Wendy smiled. I smiled and awkwardly looked away. 

  "Sorry I almost killed you." I muttered. She laughed.

  "Hey, it's okay. You could have killed me, but you didnt."

  Grunkle Stan was really glad to have me back. But that didn't get me out of chores. Darn. I was also thinking clearly again. Bill had done a number to this town, but everything seemed okay. 

Mabel's POV  

  I was really glad Dipper was back. I thought we were all done for. I couldn't remember much of our time spent imprisoned, but that was fine by me. Man, what a story to tell mom and dad!

A/N: don't worry, it's not over yet!!!!! :3 p.s, everyone doesn't remember  Stan having the other journals. The foreshadowing!