Chapter 14

Bill's POV

  That was that. Wilford Warfstache was a man I thought I could trust. Look where it got me. Pinetree reminded me of myself. I was no better than Wilford now. But I couldn't let that stop me. I've waited too long for this town to be mine. The past is in the past. Pinetree was dragged away to the mindscape by the puppet strings. I on the other hand, had work to do.

Dipper's POV

  I couldn't  believe  what had happened. Here I was stuck in the mindscape  left with my own insanity. Bill had taken everything from me now. I was stupid to ever trust him. I truly did feel alone. I jolted up when I heard a voice. "Dipper!" 

  "M-Mabel?" I asked aloud. I thought it was just me giving in to my madness when I realized  it was a memory. My mind was a jumbled mess so all of my memories  just sort of floated around. Great. Just dumb things to see about all of the traitors in my life. I couldn't help but watch  them though. I saw all of the memories  with Mabel and I together. The adventures we'd have in Gravity Falls. I saw how close we once were. I saw me hanging out with Soos and Wendy, doing chores  for Grunkle  Stan. They were all there.

  I missed this. Just being a kid. That's when  I realized just how awful I had been treating my family. Through all of this they believed in me. They wanted to help me. I always denied them and even turned to hurting them. I can't believe I let Bill do this to me. I wasn't crazy. Bill had drove me to insanity just to get what he wanted, I wasn't going to let him get away with this.

  I had a family that loves me out there, I would undo that deal in a heartbeat. Bill did full  fill his end of the deal after  all. He was the secrets in Gravity Falls. I knew his plans. I had to stop him. This was my mind, and he had no right to do this to me. There has to be a way...

Bill's  POV  

  I walked down the calm streets  of  the  town. It was peacefull. Not for long. Pinetree's  body was becoming apart of me now. It felt good to be almost human again. I arrived at where most of the townsfolk  were gathered, Greasy's  Diner. It was time. I blasted the door off the diner and smiled at the surprised  people. "It's  time for a wake up call Gravity Falls." I said as blue flames formed in my hands.