Chapter 5- Dreams and Tattoos.

Start from the beginning

"Tell them what you want. She's mine. My mom said she was and so did beta Seth." He smirked. The boy gasped and attempted to take me from the other infant guy to no avail.

"My daddy did not say that she was yours!" The one who's arms I was becoming used to grinned and nodded his head back and forth rapidly, swaying me back and forth in a gloating way. As though he were trying to annoy the other boy.

"Yeah he did. And one day we're gonna get married and have a bucketload of pups, and you won't have anything to do with my little Princess." The other boy shook his head and sobbed, tears streaming down his face, his brown eyes becoming darker while his face turned red.

"You take that back Bradley!" wait, Bradley?

"What're you gonna do about it mutt? May is mine, not yours. She's gonna grow up and never even know you existed."

The boy stomped his foot and carried on crying. Pushing the boy I now knew as Bradley a fraction, causing him to slip and fall with me in his arms. My body was shielded from the impact but my small self still cried loudly, whines escaping my mouth as Bradley tried to soothe me back to sleep.

"I'm so sorry May. So sorry." He was inspecting me for injuries, focusing mainly on my head and my weak spot, brushing my hair out of the way and rolling up my baby grow to see if there were any bumps.

"Look what you did Bradley! This is all your fault!" Bradley snapped his head towards the brown haired boy and scooped me up into his arms, cooing me back to sleep, but the crying never stopped. I sobbed and sobbed so loud that I was surprised the boys eardrums didn't burst.

"What I did!? Look what you did. You don't push someone who has a baby in their hands! Especially not someone as special as my May."

"No she's my Kat." Brody scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"May"

"Kat."

"May!"

"Kat!"

"Boys what's all that racket? Is that crying, is Princess May with you!?" A female voice screeched from outside. I carried on sobbing, kicking out my legs and trailing my legs around like a professional kick boxer.

Just then the door swung open revealing two tall tattoed men, a small red headed woman with a hippy vibe going strong in her outfit and another small woman with brown hair and green eyes. I instantly recognised all of them.

Co-Beta to the Crimson moon pack Seth Bratter, Brody, Tyler and Amy's dad. The red headed woman was Ginger, she was the pack doctor and Bradley's mom. The other two I knew all to well and it was strange seeing them looking so young. My mum and dad.

"Oh baby, what happened?" My mum said, taking me from Bradley's arms and kissing me over and over again. My dad came over and growled menacingly at the two boys, forcing the brown eyed boy to bow down but Bradley stood proud, not even flinching.

"You'll submit to me kid, or suffer the consequences." Bradley laughed and stared at my dad.

"There's nothing you can do that can hurt me, alpha." My dad raised an eyebrow and looked at me, his eyes softening.

"No more seeing her." Bradley's eyes widened as his gaze flickered from me to my dad. I stopped crying and smiled at him, giggling again and putting out my hand towards him from my mothers hold. My mum awed at me and shushed me, trying to get me to sleep.

Just then Bradley dropped to the floor on one knee and bowed his head towards my dad. He smiled and grunted, pleased with his submission and came towards me. Taking me from my mum and rocking me back and forth.