Rachel was a bubble of energy. She was funny, kind and even did all the talking. She was also a redhead.

Nick was too a joker, although not as talkative as his wife. He would like to embarrass Aiden telling me story of Aiden and his adventures in the club.

I laughed like crazy. I really like them and they seem to like me.

"So how exactly did you guys met?" Rachel asks after a while. We stand in the back, away from everyone.

"Well she saw me and begged me to marry her. How could I say no?" Aiden jokes. Taking my cheeks into his hand and making kissing noises.

I push his hand away, "Yeah, right."

We all laugh.

"So how many months along are you?" I ask Rachel when I notice her small baby bump. She looks beautiful, radiant in fact. Pregnancy fits her well.

"4 months."

"Wow, you get to know what the baby is going to be soon."

"Yes." Nick and Rachel beam with happiness.

I smile at them but in the inside I'm alittle sad. I want to know how that feels. To love someone so much that you creat a human beings made of the two.

A baby made of me-us. I know Aiden won't have kids with me. It will only make this marriage more complicated when we separate. I guess maybe when we aren't together anymore I can go out.

Oh, wow who am I kidding. I'll have Amelia to take care of no time for dates.

"So are y'all going to try to have a kid now or wait til later."

I wait a moment letting Aiden answer.

"Later. We have Amelia right now."

I know it.

"That's true." Rachel nods her head in agreement.

It was nine thirty when we where asked to go to the dinning room.

Everyone made there way to the dinning room.

I stayed back waiting for my mom to come out the bathroom.

"I'll wait on my mom." I stand on my tippy-toes to whisper in Aiden's ear.

He nods and helps the guest to there seats. I walk to the bathroom near the living room.

I'm standing in the foyer. The door bell rings unexpectedly. I'm about to walk to the door but one of the maids gets there before me.

I walk back closer to the bathroom. I twirl around bored. I watch as the blue in the dress blends with the white. I giggle. I really love this dress.

"Lisa." A voice interrupts my fun. I turn around embarrass to being caught.

I gasp when I face the person who called me. Gabriel Hawthorne stands before me.

He slowly walks towards me. I lift my hand and give a little wave.

He's blocked from my visions when my mom steps in front of me.

She has sad look in her face. "Lisa, I'm sorry. I just got a call and I need to go work. I'm sorry Lisa."

"It's alright mom." I hug her to ease her. I laugh.

"We can have tomorrow just for us, like we use to but now with Amelia."

"Of course." She nods. She suddenly takes a big step back.

"Mom wait-" I'm to late, she already ran into Gabriel.

Gabriel instantly wraps his arms around my mom's waist he sets her up straight. I see my mom stiffen and color leave her face. She's not been touch in years, the only the contact she's had is Zac's fist.

I grab her forearms and pull her towards me. With my touch she seems to calm down more.

She shakes alittle as she walk towards me. I rub her arms.

I clear my throat, "Mom I'll like you to meet Mr. Hawthorne."

My mom slowly turns to face Gabriel. Her head lowered, her hair covering her face.

"Nice to meet you." My mom finally lifts her face.

The next this that happens leaves me alittle perplexed.

My mom steps back from Gabriel a shaky hand going to her mouth. Her already pale face seems to get more, if it were possible. Her eyes gets watery and red. She seems to be running out of breath.

I look back at Gabriel, confuse. He mirrors my moms expression. He looks at my mom up and down as if not believing she's here. My mom shakes her head.

She chants words but I can't understand.

"Mom." I lightly touch her arm. She flinchs.

"I-I." My mom chokes on her words. "I have to go. Lisa I need to go." She seems to be asking me permission.

"Marie." Gabriel speaks for the first time. Shock I turn to him. I have no idea how he knows my mom name I never gave it to him.

My mom gasps then turns to me, "Lisa I'm sorry."

I frown not really understanding whats going on.

My mom leans in for a quick hug before running off before we can stop her.

Gabriel and I watch her walk away.