Your First "I Love You"

Your P.O.V

It's finally Friday!

"Shawn get that white ass in the kitchen and cook me some food pretty please." every Friday even when you two weren't dating yet, you both took turns cooking for each other and it was his turn.
Shawn shook his head

"Aww babe I wanna stay and snuggle with you." he wraps his hand securely around your waist and deepens his head towards your chest.

"Nope, you are not doing this again you unravel yourself from his grasp.

He lets out a loud groan
"Fiinnneee, what does my dark chocolate want to eat?" He always calls you that.

"Surprise me, my white chocolate" you countered his nickname and waited patiently in your room.

Shawns P.O.V

Man do I adore Y/N, she's my everything. From her smooth dark complexion, ridiculously curly hair to her awesome attitude about life. she was simple perfect.

Do I love her? HELLS YES I DO! I just have yet to tell her my true feelings.

I decided to make her all time favorite dinner, chicken broccoli Alfredo.

In around and hour I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Damn Shawn, it smells like heaven down here!" She has on grey sweatpants with the cutest white crop top, her wild hair is out and about.
She never looked so beautiful being so carefree.

I smiled to myself knowing I hit the jackpot with Y/N.

"Shawn, is it ready?" She knocked me out my thoughts.
Her light brown eyes eagerly waited for my response.

"I guess you can have a quick taste, it's not completely ready yet and I want it to be perfect."

"YAY!" She did a little dance as I grabbed a bite size taste and fed it to her.
"Oh my sweet sweet Jesus" I watched as she closed her eyes, savoring every last second.
She was so beautiful it honestly hurts.

"Shawn..... I love your food so much, thank you" she whispered and pulled me in for a hug.

"Well I love you." I instantly froze ,realizing what I just said.

Y/N was also silent, making me nervous.

"Y/N I'm sorry it just came out and---

"Why would you be sorry?" Y/N responded.

She got out of the embrace and looked up at me with those gorgeous brown orbs.

"Shawn I... I love you too." A small smirk appeared on her face.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I love you more than you'll ever know my sweet dark chocolate." I kissed her lips with all the passion I was feeling.

"Can we eat now? I love you more than your cooking but that -ish is delicious." she giggles

I smiled at her once more
"Of course! Let's get our grub on"

She's definitely the one.

AWWW THIS IS SO CUTE! I definitely had a fun time writing this one, tell me what y'all think. keep giving me some suggestions people it really helps! Vote and comment please