Just Friends? Pt.2

Take a second to appreciate the picture 😍😍

Ok let's begin

Shawn's P.O.V

Damn I should've kissed her! I laid in bed thinking about Y/N.

Her beautiful smooth chocolate skin, dark brown eyes to match and curly hair that was always perfectly imperfect.

She's my best friend and I can't do that. I mean I WANT to take our friendship to a relationship, I just can't risk her denying me and losing a friend.

I paced back and forth in my room thinking of a solution.

"She looked like she wanted to kiss me" I spoke to myself.

"If this is true I should just go all in and tell her how I feel" I scratched the back of my head.

"Then again she could completely reject me.....fuckkk this is hard" I sat at the edge of my bed.

Shes so beautiful and everything is want in a girlfriend and wife. I can't let her go without her knowing how I really feel.

"Fuck it I'm going to Y/N's" I got up and hurried out the house to my car.

SKIP CAR RIDE.

"What the fuck am I doing" I walked up the walkway to Y/N's house.

Just knock and tell her how you feel, easy knock and talk. Hey that's kinda catchy. Knock and talk, knock and talk

I tried to pump myself up

"Here goes no- well everything" I whispered.

*knock knock knock*

I smoothed my hair out as a waited for Y/N.

"Shawn?" I didn't even notice Y/N looking up at me with a confused face.

This is harder than I thought. Get it together

"Hey Y/N, I-I you know I just stopped by and..." I trailed off

Y/N just looked at me with her gorgeous self, her plump lips asking to be kissed just like on that day.

"Shawn? You ok?" She said.

Damn those lips..but she's your best friend

"I-I um"

Uncontrollably I leaned in and slammed my lips against hers.

They were soft and sweet just like I imagined.

To my surprise Y/N's arms wrapped around my neck as she deepened the kiss.

I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Shawn.... I love you. Oh shit" Y/N covered her mouth.

"No no no. Y/N, my little Hershey bar I love you" I chuckled a little. She giggled
and we just stood there.

"Now what?" She broke the silence.

I took her hands in mine and looked her in those mysterious eyes.

"We see where this takes us" her darker complexion against mine made my heart beat a little faster

Y/N shyly looked down and nodded

"Ok.....daddy" she laughed

"Now you can really start calling me that" I pecked her lips.

This should be interesting

Yay!! I love this one so much. How do you guys like it? I have some good things coming so stay tuned for that my beautiful people!!