Chapter 25 - Travelling

KLAUS'S P.O.V 

Me, Bonnie, Elijah, Caroline, Elena, David and Jackson arrive at the Salvatore Boarding House for Bonnie to do the locator spell on the Pocket Watch. 

BONNIE - "Right we're all set I just need something that can help me pinpoint where it is" David opens his bag and pulls out a ring and a scarf. 

DAVID - "Uh this was Julie's (he said giving the ring to Bonnie) and this is Ali's (He says handing her a scarf) 

ELENA - "Right lets start the spell" 

BONNIE - "Yeah" She lights all the candles around her putting her hands above the map and mumbling something in Latin, something I don't understand. We were all staring at the map waiting for a response from Bonnie. Caroline huffs throwing her arms in the air 

CAROLINE - "I don't see the point of this, everyone dies in life and we just have to move on with our lives. I mean yeah she was a good friend, nice person, protective blah blah blah but if you think about the big picture... Maybe this isn't such a bad thing" Caroline then goes flying into the wall. We look down to see Bonnie holding her hands towards Caroline. She gets up staggering a bit holding her head. 

CAROLINE - "Bonnie!! What the hell was that for!!!???!!!!" 

ELENA - "How dare you speak of her that way, you and her go way back Care. Turn your emotions back on Care" 

CAROLINE - "No, I won't" 

ELENA - "Why not?" 

CAROLINE - "Because.......... shut up!  You don't tell me what to do" 

ELIJAH - "That's not a valid reason Caroline, what's the real reason?" 

CAROLINE - "YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! THE REASON I WONT TURN MY EMOTIONS ON IS BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO.......... SHE PUT HERSELF IN THAT SITUATION TO SAVE KLAUS AND IT WAS HER DECISION. ITS HER OWN FAULT AND SHES DEALING WITH THE CONSERQUENCES" I speed over to Caroline pinning her to the wall. 

KLAUS - "You do not speak of her that way" I let her go walking over to stand besides Bonnie. 

DAMON - "Caroline the only reason you turned your emotions off is because you can't handle the pain" 

CAROLINE - No" 

STEFAN - "Yes, Your a weak, lonely, Sad and pathetic excuse for a vampire, I might aswell kill you because you are nothing Caroline. No one here cares for you and Ali never cared about you" 

CAROLINE - "Stop, STOP IT NOW!!!" She cradled her head in her hands. 

STEFAN - "Then why won't you flip the SWITCH!" 

CAROLINE - "Because I can't deal with it, her being GONE!!!. ME AND HER WERE ATTACHED AT THE HIP STEFAN!!! SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS. ME, HER,ELENA AND BONNIE WERE LIKE 4 PEAS IN A POD, INSEPERABLE AND NOW SHES GONE AFTER SHE PROMISED ME THAT SHE WOULDNT GO!!!. SHE WAS OUR FRIEND, HIS LONG LOST SISTER, HIS DAUGHTER AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO EXCUSE ME IF I NEED A BREAK!!!! I CANT DEAL WITH IT,  I CANT DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!" She bursts out crying as Elena runs upto her hugging her for dear life. Elena mouthed thank you to Stefan as he nods once. Just then Bonnie stands up folding the map up. I walk over to her rather quickly. 

KLAUS - "Well where is it?" 

BONNIE - "I can't locate it, someone's channelling me, I'm not strong enough to do it on my own" I kick a chair and turn to her. 

KLAUS - "Dammit Bonnie we don't have enough time, I don't care how much power you have to use, do the bloody spell now!!!!" David pushes me back a bit 

ELIJAH - "Nicklaus if she can't do it, she can't do it, we need to find another witch who can help her" we all think for a second before I click my fingers. 

KLAUS - "And I know the perfect one. Damon, I'll take my car and you take yours" 

DAMON - "And do you plan on telling us where we are heading too?" 

KLAUS - "We are going to Chicago to pay our old friend Gloria a visit" Everyone walks out, before I can my arm is grabbed.. It was Jackson. 

JACKSON - "We will get them both back right??" 

KLAUS - "Yes" walking away leaving him in his own thoughts 

AND THAT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS, SORRY FOR HAVING TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER. THANKYOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES! KEEP VOTING, COMMENTING AND THA! TARA LOVELIES!!!!!