Chapter 10 - FLIP THE SWITCH

I look up to see someone very familiar from the past.

ALIANA - "Lexi Branson, didn't expect to see you anytime now"

LEXI - "Well, you seem to have gotten yourself in a bit of a predicament so i'm here to fix that"

ALIANA - "If you are here to try and flip my switch, you can try all you want but it's not gonna happen"

ALIANA - "Last time I saw you, we were in atlanta city together, partying and wasting our lives away.. together"

LEXI - "Yeah, well that's the past now let's get you fixed" She walks upto me and looks into my eyes. She crouches down looks then stands back up.

LEXI - "It's gonna be hard, she needs a lot of torture, but I think I might be able to pull her through.

DAMON - "Well don't just stand there, get to work" he says then leaves

*TIME SKIP*

ALIANA - "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I cry out as she rubs vervain all over my body

LEXI - "Where's the Ali I once knew, where's the fight, come on, all you gotta do is flip the switchand this incessive pain will all be over"

ALIANA - "I'd rather DIE!"

LEXI - "Fine, you asked for it" She walks over to me taking off my daylight ring

ALIANA - "What are you doing, stop!!" She walks over and stops in front of me and crumples it in my hands.

ALIANA - "Ahhhhhhh, pplleassee ssttop!"" I quiver

LEXI - "Sure, just FLIP THE SWITCH!!!!"

ALIANA - "NO!!!!!!!"

*TIME SKIP*

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

It has been days that Aliana has been locked in the cellar. They have had no luck in her humanity. Stefan and Damon have tried but utterly failing, Elena and Caroline took their turn, all the boys and no success. I was still sat in the chair wanting out really badly.

ALIANA - "THIS IS NOT WORKING, JUST LET ME OUT ALREADY!!!!" I exclaim

"Not yet Ali" I look up to see Niklaus Mikaelson.

ALIANA - "Don't even try, everyone has tried, not even Lexi can do it and.... SHE'S LEXI"

KLAUS - "I know........ I know that deep inside, you are still in there, that the Aliana Addison I know... and love is still in there, Please, I hate seeing you locked up in here, I know it's not working but just flip the switch''.

ALIANA - "I can't"

KLAUS - "WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!!"

ALIANA - "I don't want to flip the switch because i'm scared of the feelings that will come to surface when I flip".

KLAUS - "Look, I know your scared and I know you love me and when you flip the switch I will be right here to help you just TURN ON YOUR HUMANITY!" I suddenly turn my emotions back on. Everything comes crashing to my mind. I look up at Klaus. He unchains my wrists and ankles setting me free. He sees the burns on my hands and bites into his wrist feeding me, all of my burns and everything healed.

ALIANA - "My mother's dead!" I cry out, Klaus comes up to me and engulfs me in a big hug.I cry into his chest, staining it with make - up most probably.

KLAUS - "It's okay Ali, we are going to get you through this" he cups my face in his hands and wipes the tears away. "You were a bit of a bitch with your emotions off......... to be honest, it was kind of hot". I laugh at his comment, he laughs along. We look at each other and kiss, I expected it to be passionate and fiesty but it turned out to be soft and gentle. We break apart and I look up at him. He smiles then says

KLAUS - " Come on, let's go home" He picks me up bridal style and zooms out of the cellar to my front door, I start to slip out of consiousness. I look up and just about manage to see my dad taking me out of Klaus's arms, I look up at him.

ALIANA - "Daddy, I am so sorry" he says something that I cannot make out then slip into darkness.

sorry this chapter is so short, thanks guys