Chapter 19 - The most important person alive

Its been a week since I left Mystic Falls. Everyday that goes by, I get worse and worse. I'm lying down on a bed looking paley sick. I see the outline of a figure walk in, I make it out as my friend Louise. I met her in a bar when I got here and compelled her to let me stay. She knew that I was in the process of dying and was insisting of taking care of me. She comes over to me

ALI - "I know this is your apartment but maybe you shouldnt be here, seeing me like this"

LOUISE - "No way, I'm staying by your side the whole way through it, we're doing this together"

ALI - "Thankyou" I cling onto a bucket coughing throwing up another load of blood. Louise grabs a rag wiping my mouth clean, I look at Louise smelling her blood as it fills up the air in my nose and lungs.

LOUISE - "What's the matter Ali" she looks concerned I lick my lips looking at her, I quickly pierced fangs into her skin. She screams as I feel her body go limp. She falls to the ground as I stand there examining the damage that has been done.

JACKSON'S P.O.V

It's already been a week since Ali left Mystic Falls, it's like I just found her and then she's leaving me. I haven't barely come out of my room and it's no surprise hearing that most of the others are doing the same as me, cutting off all contact with human life. What the hell am I doing??, my sister is out there dying!!!, I should be trying everything in my power to save her which leads me toy current situation. Sat here looking through all of Ali and my mother's spell books. My head soon looks up to see my girlfriend I wish Ali was here to meet her.

JACKSON - "Hey babe"

?? - "Hey" she kisses me "What are you doing?"

JACKSON - "Nothing you need to worry about"

?? - "So what's this surprise you've got for me?"

JACKSON - "Well how would you feel about taking a trip with me?"

?? - "Aww I'd love too" she pecks my lips

JACKSON - "So do you want to stay over, I can order pizza or Chinese food"

?? - "Raincheck?, I'm meeting an old friend for dinner"

JACKSON - "Okay I'll drop you a text later baby" She kisses me for longer than usual

?? - "Later baby" she then walks away making me feel like the most important person alive" (LOL)

?? P.O.V

I walk out of the Addison house feeling relieved, I've hated that house, that family and everyone or thing to do with them. I walk into an 80s themed diner just on the outskirts of Mystic Falls, I see my old aquaintance and slide into the opposite side of the booth.

?? - "Nice to see you after all these years"

??? - "You too sweetheart now to the business at hand, do you have it?" She digs in her pocket before holding up the Ancient Addison Family Pocket Watch being within the family for generations, I smirk handing it over

??? - "I have it, after all this time, it's finally mine, if I can find a way to draw all the power from this, who knows what I..... We will be capable of" We both chuckle "I will call you the next time I need of your assistance"

?? - "And I look forward to receiving your call" I bow my head leaving him/her with the device that can most likely take out anything living/dead.

(BTW THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS JACKSON'S GIRLFRIEND) But who is she??

WELL THATS CHAPTER NINETEEN, THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SMALL SO MY APOLOGIES. ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?? WHO IS BEHIND THE PLOT AGAINGST THE ADDISON FAMILY AND FRIENDS?, WHOS JACKSONS MYSTERY GIRL?, HOW DO YOU THINK THE ADDISON ASSENDANT IS GOING TO PLAY OUT IN THIS?, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ALI? AND HOW DO YOU THINK KLAUS IS DEALING WITH ALL THIS? MORE TO COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS, VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for reading. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS IVE GOT SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO DO NEXT AND I THINK THEY ARE PRETTY EXCITING!!!!. BYE VD FANS!!!.