|sixteen|

not edited

|sixteen|

--

When Liam opened the door, he didn't expect to be attacked by Zayn's lips. And Zayn didn't expect to be punched in the face.

As the raven haired lad laid on the floor, cupping his nose, he stared up at the brunette with red eyes, sobbing harder than he had done so in the past 5 hours since Harry told him the news.

"What the actual fuck--" Liam heaved, "Why would you fucking do that, you motherfucking asshole!?"

"You're--" Zayn gulped, exhaling a shaky breath as he stood up, "You're pregnant."

"Wow, really?" Liam chuckled, his face void of any emotion, "Took you long enough to figure it out."

"H- Harry told me." Zayn cried. "Oh, still stupid as always, I see. Still need someone to take care of you, eh?" Liam snapped.

And for the next few seconds both men stared at each other. One crying and sobbing while cradling his nose, wanting to burn the divorce papers and cradle his husband and his baby. The other void of any emotion, his hand planted firmly on his belly, not knowing what he wanted anymore.

"I love you." Zayn whimpered, "I love you, I love you, I love you--"

"Enough" Liam yelled, causing Zayn to stop his mantra, "Do you think that some pathetic profession of love will make me fall into your arms again!?"

Zayn whimpered.

"Do you think that you crying will make up for the times I cried at home for a whole year while you were showering your affection on another man because I thought I wasn't enough and was simple worthless?"

Zayn hiccuped.

"Do you think you begging me on your knees to take you back will make up for the times I begged you to stay and take care of me and your child at least, but was declined brutally?"

Zayn shook his head, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Do you think you telling me you'd do anything for me will make up for the fact that you never provided any support, and had the audacity to take my money, which was the only support I had, for your pleasure?"

Zayn sobbed, gripping the wall and trying not to fall down.

"Do you think arriving at my doorstep when you need me will change the fact that you betrayed me, used me, hurt me, broke me?"

Liam was yelling at him now, his face red and his veins popping out on his neck, and Zayn was crying so hard his head hurt as he looked at Liam with desperate eyes, shaking his head.

"Exactly," Liam exhaled, his tone dangerously low, "I want a divorce, and you will give it to me. Because this is the only time I've ever cared for myself." And with that the door was slammed on Zayn's face.

--
Damn, okay.

So do you want happy get back together ziam :)? Or sad we're never ever getting back together ziam :(?

Vote, comment, follow, share and all that good stuff c:

~Harry