I giggled. "No promises."

When he left I changed into an emerald flowy dress that reached above my knees. I slid into a bare of nude high heels that Jack bought for me. My hair was wet from the shower so I shook out the long curls and left it like that. I added light make up since it was night time.

"You're finally - wooow." Jack said as I walked down to find him watching TV. He didn't bother changing out of his dark jeans but put on a white button down shirt to make it look fancy.

"Do you like it?" I did a twirl.

He caught me mid-twirl and pulled me closer to him. "You always look perfect baby."

"Right." I blushed and looked down.

"I can't explain how I feel when I look at you woman!" He groaned. "You're the love of my life. I hope you know."

"And you're mine." I nodded. "The past few days I've been so awful to you Jack and you don't deserve that because you take care of the kids while I destroyed my self."

"Hannah I didn't mind taking care of them because you carried both and without you I wouldn't have the most amazing kids."

"I just feel awful, I mean you should have left me. I was as mess." I sighed and felt a tear spill down my cheek.

Jack wiped it away quickly. "I hope you understand that I'm crazy about you and I will never leave you no matter what Han. I would do anything to fix our problems, we still have a long way to go baby."

"You're right." I sniffed. "I'm just happy we're together. And I promise to never give up on us."

"Good! Because I'm not going anywhere anytime." Jack hugged me tightly. It felt so good to be hugged like that.

We soon made our way to a restaurant and i felt nervous because of all the public eye and paparazzi. I haven't been out with Jack since my hospital scare so I hoped tonight would be good.

Of course there were paps when we got to the restaurant but Jack help my hand and led us inside quickly. The waiter showed us our tables and handed us menus while Jack orded champagne for us.

"Im actually craving a milkshake." I giggled.

"I'll get it for you babe." He nodded.

When the waiter returned Jack and I ordered drinks and something to eat. When he left Jack popped the champagne and poured two glasses.

"You know babe." He said before we could drink. "Everyone's asking me if we plan on baby number 3?"

I raised a brow. "How do you feel about that babe?"

Jack smiled immediately. "Well Kim and Finn are already 5 and in kindergarten, its a good time to have another one."

"Baby as much as I love the idea - " I started but Jack sighed heavily.

"There's always a but." He rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I have a doctors appointment in a months time, maybe then we can ask if I'm stable enough to carry a child." I said softly.

"Yeah right what was I saying." He shook his head. "Your body needs to be stronger."

"I'm sorry Jack." I whispered. I know how much he wants another baby, he wouldn't mind if we had 10 more babies.

"Forget I said anything." He raised his glass of champagne. "Lets toast?"

"Sure." I held mine up. "To us. And family."

"And our future." He finished.

After dinner, Jack and I left for home in good spirits. We needed a break but I missed Finn and Kim so much now, I wish they could come back tomorrow already.

There was still a whole weekend for Jack and I.

_____________
Bad News y'all! I dropped my phone and the screen is cracked so its gonna be in for repairs some time next week and I don't know how long until I get it back. So for that while I won't be updating (could be a week, two or three weeks idk) and I'm so sorry. My laptops in for fixing too but if i get it before my phone I'll use that!