Chapter Twenty Six: Positively Sightless

Start from the beginning

Well Onity could in fact go into the safe room and does know of it's existence. All that was proved last loop when he pretended to be Ty the whole time. It was still a bit odd that he choose never to hurt anybody in that room in the first loop when there wasn't a game to be played.

"I don't really want to starve though." Bashur frowned.

"So then...we can search for this Annex room." Sky suggested.

"Are we going back out there? Right after Ian died?" Tyler asked.

"I suggest we split into two groups again." Mitch said.

"One group will have five members and the other will have six members. Is that alright?" Jason asked.

"One person may be able to save a life. It's what needs to happen, Jason." Ty said, and Tyler twitched.

"Alright then. So..." Seto stood up off the stool and then followed on to start coming up with their plan.

The two groups were going to split up and search around the house again, this time for not only keys and weapons, but for a room called the Annex. Group one was Sky, Ant,Jason, Brice, Tyler, and Seto. Group two was Jerome, Mitch, Ty,Bashur, and Sub. Mitch and Jerome wanted to search upstairs, so they were to lead their group up to the third floor and above. With that being said, Group one was left with searching over the second floor and below. Seto, Ant, Jason, and Brice wanted to see the Basement, so this was not a problem.

They grabbed their weapons and each group had one of the first aid kits. From then on, they split up and went about their plan. Group one walked around the second floor cautiously, digging into each room. They still came up empty handed,so went down to the first floor, and eventually, the basement. The group walked the walls of the basement, Tyler and Sky being more on look out then exploring. Sky lead the group around while Tyler stayed behind everyone.

Brice had slowed his pace, and walked beside Tyler. He looked over to his friend, and noticed Tyler didn't look well. His eyes watched his feet and his arms clenched the book in his hands. He seemed a lot more pale then Brice remembered.He'd never been insanely close to the boy, but he remembered Tyler looking far healthier before any of this started. Brice shook his head. Even though Tyler looked the worse out of all of them, he couldn't blame the poor thing. This whole place was running them all down to the ground.

"Is something wrong, Brice?"

Brice looked back at Tyler. Tyler noticed him. The two stopped walking and faced each other.

"I-i'm sorry. It's nothing." Brice muttered. "C-Come on, let's-"

"If there is something bothering you,don't hold it in." Tyler said. "It'll eventually drive you insane if you don't do anything about it."

Brice paused, then sighed. Tyler was right.

"I know we're all taking some sort of loss of health, but I can't help but notice that you're far worse off them the rest of us." Brice confessed. "How do you feel? A-And don't lie to me."