Chapter 22

~~~

Eren took off his covers and looked at the time. "Armin said the fair starts at 2, I should probably get ready then." He finally got off his bed and went to the bathroom, looked at his reflection, and saw his eyes were a deep red. "Was I really crying for that long?" He felt his eyelids. "I need to put eyedrops later."

~1 hour later~

"Eren." Mikasa knocked on his door. "Eren?"

Eren opened his door. "What is it Mikasa?"

"I was going to ask if your going to the fair but I can see that you're dressed for it." Mikasa looked at him up and down.

"Yeah but I'm only going because I have to tell Armin something." Eren looked in the mirror and button up his shirt.

"You really think you can tell him? I know you don't want hurt him." Mikasa spoke softly.

"I know but I want him to understand that I only want Levi and besides you knew Armin liked me and you didn't tell me shit. I thought you were my sister." Eren turned to face her.

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Mikasa stared down at the ground. "I wish can make it up some how."

Eren had an idea. "Armin tells you everything, right?"

"Yeah." Mikasa looked back up. "Why?"

"What is Armin planning on doing if I go to the fair with you and him?"

Mikasa bit her lower lip. "I-I can't tell you that."

"Mikasa." Eren placed his hand on her shoulder. "You told me you wanted to make it up some how and this is how your going to do it. You have to tell me what Armin is going to do to me if I go to the fair."

Mikasa sighed. "Armin is planning on kissing you when the fireworks start at 6:30 tonight. He knows your going to let him down so he's going to kiss you and he thinks that kiss will make you lose feelings for Levi."

Eren froze hearing Mikasa's words. 'Is Armin really going with this?'