Chapter 17

~2nd period~

"Alright brats, since today is Monday and all of you are half asleep, you have to complete 8 laps under 20 minutes and if you dont complete them in the time given, you will be here during your lunch to do it again." A few student started whispering saying how unfair it was. "And dont complain because all of you brats have two legs so use them." He blew his whisle and every student took off running.

"I dont understand why hes making us run 8 laps instead of 4." Armin jogged by Eren.

"Well I did fall asleep in his class along with Connie and Annie so maybe he just wants us to use our tiny legs." Eren ran the curve passing Krista.

Armin ran to catch up to hims. "Eren, we dont have tiny legs."

"Thats how Levi sees us I guess." They passed Levi and he makered down their first lap.

"1 minute and 40 seconds for one lap. Go faster brats!" Levi wrote down the time.

"How does he expect to go faster?" Armin slowed down a bit.

"Maybe we shouldnt talk while running you know. I really do want to finish this stupid run so I dont lose my lunch." Eren ran backwards still talking to Armin.

"Yeah your probably right." Armin started running again, keeping his pace with Eren. "So do you want to eat nutrition with me and Mikasa."

"Eh sorry Armin but I cant." Eren turned back around and ran faster. "Maybe another time?"

Armin slowed down a bit. "Its okay." Connie and Jean passed by Armin.
'I miss when it used to be the two of us.'

~15 minutes later~

Eren finished his last lap. "So how did I do this time?" He placed his hands on his knees.

"You did better than last time." Levi marked his finally lap and put the time.

Eren sat under the tree catching his breath. "Why did you make us run eight laps instead of four?"

"Well you did fall asleep along with some other brats." Levi marked Krista's last lap and told her to go get some water. "So I decided maybe you brats need to wake your asses up."

"I guess that make sense." Eren layed back on the tree taking deep breathes.
Levi marked off the rest of the students and send them to go freshen up.

"Your a jackass, Levi." Eren closed his eyes and relaxed a bit.

"And your a brat who doesnt know when to shut the fuck up." He continued to mark off the other students.

"Hey, I said it nicely.. sort of." Eren mumbled.

"Keep it up and I'll give you detention." Levi looked at his clipboard checking if he missed a student.

"How can you give me detention? Were not even in a classroom."

Levi marked off Armin's last lap and told him to go with the others. Armin gave him a small nod and ran to the lockers.

Eren watched him run back. 'Armin really is acting strange.'

Levi put his pen on the clipboard. "Arlert seems to like you. When were you going to tell me?" He sat beside Eren.

'This reminds me of when I tried to kiss him on Friday.' Eren sighed. "Honestly, I dont see why you give a fuck about it."

"Are you stupid?" Levi pulled on Eren's shirt. "You and Arlert are basically together every time I see you."

Eren's eyes widen. "Wait, are you jealous of Armin?"

Levi released Eren's shirt and stood up. "I should go open the lockers for the students before that stupid bell rings." He ran down to the locker rooms to see his students in line.

'Yup, he's jealous.'