Chapter 4

"Doesnt it feel nice to be outside? Under this tree, letting the leaves dance in the wind. I never get a chance to be outside like this." Levi layed back on the tree and closed his eyes. "What about you Jaeger?"

"Oh um, I always go outside to read or even work on my assignments." Eren sat up and stared at the track. "But just being outside like this, it feels relaxing."

"We only have 10 minutes so enjoy this moment." Levi sighed.

Eren looked over at Levi seeing how relaxed he looked. 'Wow. He really looks kinda.. cute. What the fuck?! What are you thinking Eren!?'

~With the students~

"Whats taking Mr. Ackerman so long?" Annie grabbed her hair and put it in a bun. "Im done waiting for that lazy ass teacher." Annie ran toward the track.

"Annie!" Armin called for her but she kept running.

"That teacher thinks he can leave his students like this?" She kept running until she saw him in sight but she stopped, seeing Eren sitting next to him. "Huh?" She stayed a couple feet away, spying on them.

"You got nothing else to say Jaeger?" Levi asked.

"Not at all sir. I just have a lot on my mind." Eren sat a little closer to him.

'What is Eren doing?' Annie asked herself.

"You have less then 10 minutes, so do what you need to do until I go back to the others." Levi turned to his side.

'Does that mean I can do anything?' Eren had an idea but he didnt whether or not he should do it. Eren got to the other side of Levi, so he was now facing him. 'He really looks cute.' Eren leaned in almost making contact with his teacher's lips.

Levi opened his eyes and saw Eren right in front him and pushed him away. "What the hell are you doing brat!?"

Eren fell back. "I-Im sorry Levi. I-I just thought um." He felt embarrased.

"You thought you can fucken kiss me?!" Levi tried to keep calm.

"I-I said I was sorry! I didnt know what the hell I was doing." Eren stood up trying to get himself together.

Levi stood up and looked at the time. "I need to go back with the students." Levi got back on his feet and went back to the other students.

Eren leaned against the tree. "What was I thinking? He's my teacher and I.." he sighed. "Im so stupid."

Annie slowly went back to the girl's locker room. "Wait until people hear about this."