Chapter 10

"Damn it Petra." Levi scrubbed his shirt with a wet towel. "She's going to pay for this." When he was sure the stain was visible, he walked back to his table and took out his phone.

"Hello Ms. Hanji." Eren gave her a smiled.

"Hello Eren! I didnt know my favorite student worked at my favorite coffee place." She looked at the board. "Darn! Im not really sure what to get."

"Do you need some time to think about it?" Eren asked. "I can come by your table and take your order there."

"Sure. Thats really nice of you." Hanji then walked over to Levi and sat across from him. "Hello Shortie!"

"Four Eyes." He looked up from his phone. "What brings you here?"

"Dont start small talk with me because I am not small." She placed her hands on the table. "Now tell me, did you let him kiss you?"

"What do you think four eyes? Havent you heard what other student have been saying." He fixed his tie.

"WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM AWAY!?!?! If you wanted him to kiss you, why didnt you just let him!? Hasnt it accrued to you that Erwin may like him." Hanji grabbed Levi's shoulders and shook him. "You may lose your little braaaattt!! Don't you understand!?"

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Levi got Hanji off him. "You think I don't know that?! I just saw my- err Eren talking with Eyebrows."

"Then why didn't you stop him? You could walked over to him and just BLAM!! Slap him in his face." Hanji laughed.

"I was with Petra earlier." He pulled on his shirt. "Thats why I have a coffee stain on my shirt."

"Oh boy. I think Eren hates you now." She slammed her head in the table. "Did Eren get close to you by any chance?"

"He was cleaning the table behind me earlier." Hanji slapped him.

"You stupid ass!! Eren was probably breaking because you are SO stupid to talk with Petra while he's working!" She crossed her arms. "You never know if Erwin tried something on Eren."

Levi looked over at Eren and saw him a bit pale. He was shaking and he had a hard time walking.

'Did Erwin do something to Eren while I was in the restroom?'