Chapter 18

~break~

"Hey Armin!" Mikasa ran up to him and saw him sad. "Whats wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing, my stomach just hurts." Armin have her a weak smile.

"Do you need to go to the nurse?" She placed her hand on his shoulder. "Because I can take you."

"No I'm fine. I don't want to miss Mr. Smith's class anyway." Armin replied.

"Um okay but if you aren't feeling well just go to the nurse." She pat his back and went running back with Krista.

Armin sighed and walked up the stairs. 'I wonder what Eren is doing right now.'

~~~

"So you just let Eyebrows do that to you?" Levi asked again.

"I didn't what the hell was going on!" Eren exclaimed.

"He was touching your fucken dick and made you cum!" Levi tried not to yell. "I thought you know this shit."

"I know what the fuck it is." Eren felt a bit embarrassed. "I haven't had sex, jackass."

"Oh." Now Levi felt like the idiot.

Eren stared down at the ground. "You really don't know anything do you Levi?"

"I just met you remember?" Levi picked up his cup of tea.

"I know but I thought you um well."

"Well what brat?" Levi took a sip of his tea.

"Never mind." Eren smiled warmly. "I like you Levi."

"I know brat." Levi placed his cup of tea back down.

"Can you at least say it back?"

"Why do you want me to say it back?" Levi asked.

"Because I want to hear you say it." Eren pouted. "Please?"

Levi crossed his arms. "Fine but don't be thinking I'll be treating you nicely."
"I can't even see you being nice." Eren laughed.

Levi messed with Eren's hair. "I like you brat."

Eren pulled Levi's hand out of his hair and held on to him tightly. "You finally said it."

"Yeah, now hurry up and get to your 3rd period class and you better keep away from Erwin."

"But I thought you were jealous of Armin." Eren said.

"Shut up." He pushed him out of the classroom. "Now hurry up and get to your damn class."

"Fine." Eren stripped on his backpack. "I guess I'll see after school?"

"I have to take a shit." Levi looked down the hall.

Eren backed away slowly and went running to Mr. Smith's class.
'Um... okay..? I didn't need to know.'