Mile Stone

HI GUYS!!!! OMG I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE COME THIS FAR!!! Okay, so I stayed up until 12 at night rereading my story and just wow. I never realized how much I underestimated myself until I read it over. I see why you guys love it so much!!! Thanks so much!!! I really can't wait until I get more followers and views and I'm going to work harder on this to make it better. I really hope more people read this and critique it because I really do love writing fanfiction for you guys. Now, in honor of reaching 10k reads I want to ask some questions:

1) How much do you guys love this story? I want honest answers and please tell me if anything needs to be improved.

2) Do you guys like Chatot's personality and should I include him more?

3) What do you guys think about adding May and Drew? Do you think it's a good idea?

4) Do you have any ideas that I should include in the future and how far should this story go?

5) What is your favorite chapter or part so far and why? Honest answers!

6) What is your least favorite part and why? Please be honest!

7) Do I do a good job on the cliffhangers? I know this bothers some of you and just so you know, I enjoy leaving you in suspense. *smirks evilly*

8) Would you recommend this to others and why?

9) What is your favorite Pokemon shipping and why? I just wanna know!

10) Do you guys seriously love this story and want me to continue it for a long time and do you think it could attract other readers? Honest answers!

There. 10 questions for 10k reads. Please comment or pm me to answer. I really want to know! I love my readers and followers and I really wish I could get more. Maybe one day I'll reach 20k. I'll keep on dreaming!!! Love you all and if you want to follow me on Instagram my name is pokemon_omega7. See you guys next time and have fun answering the questions!!! I'll keep on working on this and hopefully when I finish I can go back through and edit so it's even better. Maybe you guys could help. One step at a time though. See you guys and I love you all!!! <3 Feel free to ask me questions as well! :)