Long time no see!

Zacznij od początku

"Okay. Good luck with your rehearsals." Mel said still smiling while Robyn was still half smiling.
"How 'bout you two come to my concert tomorrow and we'll hit the club after that." I said that trying to cheer her up a little. I hate to see her sad. Her face immediately lit up and now she was flashing that genuine smile I know. The smile that never failed to make me want to smile back.

"Yes of course! We would love too." Robyn said with that smile still on her face.
"Yes definitely!" Mel said smiling too.
"Okay then. I'll get my manager to send you two tickets. I'll send them to studio offices Robs...if that's okay with you." I said that still smiling.
"Yeah it's fine. I'll be there tomorrow anyway." She answered then sipped on her drink.
"Aight. I'll see you tomorrow two tomorrow then." I said as I kissed both of them on the cheeks and went outside the restaurant to my car and rushed to the rehearsals.

The building where I would be rehearsing at appeared as I went to park my car in the underground garage to avoid Paparazzi. I quickly made my way to the elevator doors and went inside it. The doors opened a few minutes later to my level. I walked down the empty hallway and finally reached my destination. I went inside and people who I knew and the ones I didn't know greeted me and we we started to rehears.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
After 4 hours of rehearsing and only 1 hour break I was totally exhausted. I was ready to go home now and it late anyway but I had something to do first.
"Yo man, I need you to send Robyn two tickets of my show to her studio offices." I said as I approached my manager.
"Robyn as in Rihanna right?" He asked and I nodded. "Kay but why two tickets?" He asked sounding all confused.

"Cause Mel finna be there too." I said that his face lit up. He always wanted to hook up with Mel but she never gave him a chance cause she knows he's a player. Nigga had bitches at his crib every night. Like me but that was before I met Jacqueline. My girlfriend.
"Melissa! God I missed her, that girl was the first girl to decline when I asked her out. Can you help a brother out. I wanna hook up with her." He said smirking. I don't know why he was smirking. Probably imagining hooking up with her already. Nigga always so thirsty.

"Sorry man but I don't wanna be involved. You should give up on her man...I mean she made it clear that she ain't interested." I said that and he glared at me but I was telling the truth cause Mel is a stubborn ass. It would be totally waste of time if I tried to convince her. She's stubborn like Robyn. No wonder they Bestfriends. They don't take shit from anybody.

"You said I should give up on her as if you have given up on Robyn. You still want her, I know you do." He said that sounding all smart as if he knew how I really felt.
"No! Robyn and I are jus Bestfriends, thats all. I love my girl and Robyn moved on too." I said that trying to convince myself more than I should convince him.
"I know you love your girl but you still love Robyn too." He said that as he gave the 'Don't trynna bullshit me' look.

"Yeah! I do love Robyn...as a friend, nothin more nor less." He was starting to annoy me right now.
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." He said as he rolled his eyes telling me he thought otherwise.
"Whatever man. I gotta go. Jacqueline is waiting for me at home." I said rolling my eyes. With that I went home. I arrived after 30 minutes of driving. I parked my car in the garage and went inside the crib after makin sure I locked the doors.

I was greeted by my girlfriend in her lingerie. So damn sexy. I know I'm exhausted but I can't say no to this.
"Hey sexy, are you hungry?" She said walking towards me, slowly.
"Yeah! Hungry for you." I said in a seductive voice and I quickly got closer to her, not wasting time to kiss her.
"Down Papi. We gotta eat first." She said as she broke the kiss.
"Ain't nobody got time for food right now." I said that picking her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Alright then." She said giggling and I carried her up the stairs to our bedroom.

""""""""""""""""""""""""

I woke up from my short nap. The time was 1am. Jackie(Jacqueline) was still asleep. I went downstairs to get something to eat since I didn't get the chance. As I was searching for something to eat, my phone bipped which meant it was a text. I didn't realise that I left it here. It was a text from Robs.

R- I had a great time today. It was really nice to see and talk to you again.
D- Likewise. Why you up so late?
R- Why are YOU not asleep?
D- Well I'm hungry...you?
R- I can't sleep.
D- Why not? Where is your teddy bear to cuddle with?
R- He's at the studio and it's not why I can't sleep.
D- Oh!..Why can't sleep then? Aren't you sleepy?
R- I am but there's a lot on my mind.
D- Aight. I missed you Robyn.
R- I missed you too but your the one who disappeared on me.
D- Well you know I don't like dude your with. Chris.
R- And you think I like your girlfriend?! Joseline!
D- Lol..Jacqueline not Joseline. You never met her before face to face.
R- Yeah Whatever. Anyway I can't wait to see you tomorrow...performing I mean.
D- Well I can't wait to see YOU tomorrow.
R- Gudnight Aubrey.
D- Night beautiful.

I locked my phone and then went upstairs to the bedroom. I even forgot Why I went downstairs. Jacqueline was still sleeping. I wore her ass out. I joined her on the bed as I I layed on my back looking at the ceiling as my thoughts drifted to Robyn. She cut short our text convo cause she knows where it was going. She knew I was trynna flirt with her. She always resists. I love it when she plays hard to get and she knows it too. When she plays hard to get I get intrigued. I can't wait to see her tomorrow. Few minutes later I fell asleep.