Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Just last night you were telling me how you think he wasn’t good enough for me. Now you’re telling me that I should give him a chance because he’s a nice guy?” He lowered his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I only said that because I was jealous and I wasn’t thinking about you. I don’t want you to dump him as soon as you can without getting to know him.”

“But I don’t know if I want to go out with him anymore after finding out what he did to you.” He turned his body towards mine and smiled slightly.

“But if I never told you that then you would’ve let yourself get to know him. I don’t want you to end it if there’s a chance that you will like him and want to stay in a relationship with him.” He said a bit sad.

“What if I say I want to be in a relationship with you and not Sean?” He smiled and a slight laugh escaped is lips.

“I would still say give him a chance. Just give him a chance okay? At least just for a month or two.” I thought about it, but nodded to make him happy. “Thank you,” he said before kissing me forehead. “I just don’t want you to make a mistake like I did.” I pulled away and looked at him confused.

“What you’ve been in this situation before? Dating your teacher’s brother or should I say sister and then dating the teacher behind her sister’s back?” He laughed at my sarcastic question and wrapped his arms around me.

“No not quite that same situation. But I mean accidentally telling you that I like you. If I didn’t tell you I liked you, then you wouldn’t be arguing with yourself and deciding whether to dump Sean or not.” I laughed and rested against his chest. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing,” he pulled up down and hovered above me.

“It was clearly something,” he said with a smirk.

“Whatever just stop hovering above me; it’s weird.” He laughed and lay down beside me.

“So are you going to tell me what you’re laughing at?” I smiled and rested my hands on my stomach.

“Possibly, might tell you later.”

“You’ll forget and then I’ll never know.” I laughed and rolled on my side to face him. “Come on tell me,” he said while poking my ribs.

“I was just thinking about how you think that telling me you liked me was a mistake.”

“It was; I wasn’t meant to tell you until you left school.” I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

“What if I was to tell you that I fancied you? Would you still think it was a mistake?” He smirked and brushed his hand along my arm.

“Not so much anymore no. I always thought that you just though of me as a friend.”

“Well last year I had this huge crush on you, but I always thought that it was stupid so I didn’t really think like that anymore. I kind of thought of you more as a friend because of it, but I guess I still liked you. I never thought we would be here.”

“How come?” he asked sounding interested. But I thought the answer to the question was obvious.

“A couple of reasons; you’re my teacher, you’re six years older than me, you’re good looking I’m not. And-” before I could continue, he pressed his lips against mine to silence me. “Is there a reason you interrupted me?”

“I didn’t like what you were saying. Just because I’m six years older than you, doesn’t mean we couldn’t have a relationship. My parents are ten years apart. And I don’t know what you mean by you’re not good looking; you’re gorgeous.” I blushed and ducked my head.