"We thought you'd skipped." Charlotte breaths as I sit in my seat. I shake my head.

"Me?"

"Look you weren't here, don't judge. Desperate times call for desperate measures." I shake my head laughing again.

"There she is. How was Kyle's?" A male voice sneers I snap my head to glare at him.

"What did Luke think of your dress? I though you looked stunning baby." Another voice comments, Leah shoot the guy a look of disgust.

"There wasn't too much blood. I was betting on Luke." New voices are joining in now.

"Yeah me too although Adam started the fight off good." I almost scream. So many voices were joining in. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I can't cry. I can't cry. I can't cry. But I can't cope. I can't stand the thought of either of them being hurt.

"Shut up all of you." Leah screams. Thank You. Just then Luke walks in catching the end of Leah's shout.

"What's going on?" He asks, I feel his eyes rest on me but I snap my head down, avoiding his gaze.

"Just sit down Luke." Leah sighs. I look up slowly Luke glances at her as if he's about to say something, but then he glances at me. His eyes fill with regret and sadness. I pull my eyes away from his and fiddle with my socks adjusting them so that they're up to my knees.

"Where's Adam, Luke? Did you put him in hospital?" The male voice sneers. How dare he? I can't do this. I rise out of my chair and walk up towards the guy he's one of the jerks who plays rugby and has cheerleader girlfriends.

He stands up when he sees me sauntering over to him. All eyes are on me and the room is silent. I raise my hand and slap him across the cheek. I hear gasps and a few laughs. Without looking back I stride out of the room not sure where I'm going.

I find myself outside of Kyle's tutor room. I peer through the glass pane in the door searching for Kyle. I spot him. He's at the back of the class. I wave at him trying to catch his eye. After a few minutes he catches my eye. He shoots me a questioning look. I gesture for him to come with me. Abruptly he stands up and walks out of the room. The teacher isn't in the room yet. I see Bailey look at him strangely, he shrugs it off.

"Sup." Kyle asks as soon as he's out the door. I grab his arm and pull him down the corridor. "Hey where we going?"

"I forgot my bag, so I'm going to sneak into my tutor room and get it then leave."

"You're skiving princess?" He asks me mockingly giving me a disapproving look.

"Ahuh" I say. We're now outside my tutor room. I'm debating what my plan should be. I mean I'm about to skip school if my mum found out... what the hell. I walk into my tutor room, Kyle stands by the door distracting the teacher.

"Hey miss."

"Kyle what do you want dear." My tutor crows in her small whiny voice.

"Is it ok if I borrow Gabriella Matthews, the head teacher would like to see her."

"Oh is this about her slapping Mr Smithes?" Kyle has to stop himself from bursting out laughing so if just looks as if he's going to puke.

"I don't know miss I was just sent to get her. But she is very violent it's probably about her suspension."

"Well be quick about it, Ella. Oh and where were you before. I've already done the register."

"I was in the toilet miss."

"Alright now you better go." I sweep up my bag and walk out of the classroom. I wink at Leah and Charlotte and mouth, Text you. Kyle and Luke seem to be having an unspoken conversation.