Untitled Part 1

Picture: Desi.

Taylor's POV.
I was sitting in the mall food court drinking my Monster when I felt eyes on me. I turned around just in time to see someone turn their head from staring at me. Why do people always stare at me? Like, Jesus Christ. Yeah, I look different but I'm the same as others. I turned to look at my friend Desi but she had suddenly just up and disappeared. Sometimes I get sick of her whole fallen angel shit. Suddenly just disappears and reappears. I'm a witch and even I can't do that. I have to say, it always scared the shit out of her boyfriend, Bret. Oh, Bret. The sexy lead singer of The Relapse Symphony who fell in love with the sexy lead singer of Dirty Secrets. I'm just the tour manager. I felt eyes on me again and turned around. This time, the guy didn't turn his head. We made eye contact and I could tell he wasn't judging me.

"Hey. Staring is rude you know!?" I finally shouted. He snapped out of his trance.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to process what I just saw your friend do. Also, I'm trying to process how you guys can be here without fans crowding you." He admitted. I face palmed. Why doesn't she do that stuff when people aren't staring!? Now it's going to raise questions. Then we'll have to answer them. What is wrong with her!?

"Was she a fallen angel?" He finally asked. I went wide eyed. "If she was, it's okay. I can sense it. I'm Zak. I do paranormal investigations. You two would be a great addition to our investigations. Witches and fallen angels are especially close to spirits." He informed me. I shook my head.

"Well we have a tour coming up and I just can't put Desi in risk like that." I informed him. And suddenly, as if on que, she appeared with Bret.

"What danger are you putting my girlfriend in?" Bret asked as he wrapped his arms around Desi. I looked down.

"Nothing." I said in annoyance. He was so overprotective. I looked at "Zak" and thanked him on his offer but kindly declined it.

"Wait. What offer?" Desi asked. Damn. She could read minds well.

"I was thinking you'd be a great addition to our paranormal investigations. Is that okay with you?" He asked her. Desi went wide eyed and smiled.

"Yes! I've been dying to do a paranormal investigation." Desi shouted. Bret didn't look amused with Desi's choice but he was always with Desi on everything. Zak smiled and looked at me.

"Alright, fine. But after this tour!" I finally agreed and Desi jumped up and down like a five year old.

"Yo! Calm your titties!" I shouted as Bret grabbed her tits. Jesus Christ, those things were huge.

"I need to schedule you a breast reduction." I joked as I turned to her. Zak handed me his number and I stuffed it in my pocket.And that was the first day we met, certainly not the last though.

*Next Day*

"Desi! You can do your hair and makeup on the tour bus! We gotta go!" I shouted from down stairs. I then saw a panicked Desi rundown the stairs with no shirt on.

"You could've at least put a shirt on, Des." I said as I facepalmed. Desi jumped when she heard a laugh emerge from my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked as she grabbed her bags I laughed.

"Zak. We've been talking since last night." I informed her. She went wide eyed.

"We need to get out of here now then..." She warned me. I looked at her.

"What did you do!?" I asked her as I gave her wide eyes. She laughed nervously.

"Nothing, Fangley Wangley. Let's just go." She said as she walked out. She was acting really odd. Before I left I did a run through on the house and checked every room. I never know what spirit could be hiding in here. Especially since Desi acted so nervous and demanded that we leave ASAP. I peeked behind the doors and behind the dressers. What I saw behind Desi's bookcase, I will never forget. I jumped back and dropped my phone.