Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter is weird. I wrote it, but I always cringe at it. I'm sorry for this mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later after our discussion about having a baby, Sam and I met with Kyle and James at the alpha house. "There are a couple of ways we could go about doing this: the traditional way and the non-traditional way. As we all know, our pack isn't exactly traditional."

"What's the non-traditional way?" Kyle asked, skeptical.

I cleared my throat and avoided eye contact with everyone. "You and Sam have sex." Everybody visibly cringed at the thought.

"This is something you thought about?" Sam sounded disgusted.

"No," I snapped, "I just wanted to know our options. The traditional way just seems so impersonal and not sexy. The thought of basically squirting sperm inside of you is so unsexy. I wanted the act of making a baby to be sexy."

"You think me having sex with him would be sexy?"

"We would all work together. I'm sure Kyle would want James there, and you would want me there to keep it sexy."

"You want us to have a foursome? Aubrey, you sound insane. Let's just do it the unsexy, traditional way."

"Sorry for trying to make getting pregnant a fun time." I looked at Kyle, "Have fun jacking it into a cup."

I stormed out of the room, angry that Sam would be so against me.

After giving me some time to cool off, Sam found me in the office. "I'm sorry that didn't go the way you wanted. I understand that you feel like the traditional way is impersonal, but I feel like making me have sex with Kyle is more impersonal. I want it to be something that we do, just us."

"I just wanted it to be fun."

"We can make it fun." She sat in my lap. "There's no rule that we can't have sex before. I hear that the female orgasm actually opens the cervix to make it easier for sperm to travel in."

"You want me to fuck you until you orgasm then put the sperm in when you orgasm?"

"Yea. Why not?"

I nodded. "When do you want to do this?"

"The guys are still here. We can send Kyle away real quick."

I kissed her, "Let's do it."

Within no time, we were in our bed with everything we needed. "Are you ready?"

"Of course I am." She pulled me to her and kissed me roughly.

About an hour later, it was awkward and messy, but we did it.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't know for a few weeks whether or it worked.

As she laid with her legs elevated, I stared at her lovingly. This woman was potentially carrying my child. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.