Chapter 4

A/n: Enjoy some more sex at the end of this chapter. I got a little lemon happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I awoke to a loud pounding on the bedroom door.

"Aubrey?" My father spoke from the other side of the door.

"Yea?"

"I need you guys to meet me downstairs."

"Yes, sir."

I pushed Sam. She had somehow slept through that whole thing. When she didn't stir, I pulled the covers off of her. Once more, she didn't move. Finally, I resorted to pushing her out of the bed. Hitting the cold, hardwood floor would wake her.

I heard Sam's voice follow the thud of her body hitting the floor. "I hate you."

"My father requests our presence."

"That doesn't change the fact that I hate you."

"Get up and get dressed."

"Fine."

I rolled out of bed and walked to the dresser.

"Nice ass."

I shook my hips. "Too bad it's covered."

"That doesn't stop me from admiring it."

I blushed and quickly changed my clothes.

After Sam got up and got dressed, we went downstairs to the kitchen. My father had prepared breakfast for us.

"Girls, we have a lot of planning to do."

"What are you talking about?"

"We need to talk about who your sperm donor will be and when you guys are going to start having pups."

"Dad, no offense, but this needs to be a private conversation between me and my mate."

He paused. "No. You're still just a child. You can't make such decisions on your own."

"Daddy, I'm eighteen. I'm an adult now. I'm the alpha of an entire pack."

"I guess you're right. You and Sam should be the ones to discuss this." He looked saddened.

"I don't want to cut you out completely. I'm still going to need your help with some decisions, but this should be something that Sam and I decide when we're ready." I reassured him.

"Okay, Aubrey." My father left the room without saying another word.

"I still find it weird to hear our former alpha called 'daddy'." Sam joked.

I nudged her with my shoulder. "I find you weird."

Before I could stop her, Sam got whipped cream all over my face. "Your face is weird," Sam said while laughing.

"You're going to regret that," I lunged at Sam, "Give me a kiss."

Sam jumped up. "Stay away from me, whipped cream face."

"Love me!"

We ran in circles around the island in the kitchen.

I picked up the whipped cream and aimed it at Sam. "You want to fight. Let's fight."

"Don't you dare."

I started spraying it all over Sam.

"What are you two doing in here," yelled a voice that I recognized.

I stopped, laughing. "Hey, grandma."

"Don't 'hey, grandma' me. You are an alpha. This is not the proper behavior of an alpha. Your mother would be ashamed."