Maddie: do we all have to go?

Sam: yeah. I rather just stay here and get some stuff done.

Jada-Lee: yeah. Maybe just the 5 of you go and we will stay here.

Jacob: ok then. Are we leaving in the morning? Or tonight.

Roc: maybe tonight would be easier.

Jordan: well it's 10 now. We can get some sleep and leave at 12.

EJ: fine by me.

We all nodded in agreement and went to our rooms falling asleep.

Jordan POV

Some time later we got up said goodbye and was on the road. EJ was driving. I was in the passenger seat and Ray Roc and Jacob in the back sleep. I looked out the window thinking. My phone lit up. I put it under the leg knowing it was Christian. I've been texting him have the day.. Ever since we got back to the house earlier.

EJ: everything alright?

Jordan: I'm fine.

I said bearly above a whisper. EJ grabbed my hand and kissed it.

EJ: Jordan...

Jordan: I'm just thinking EJ.

EJ: about?

Jordan: stuff

EJ: what kind of stuff?

Jordan: EJ..

EJ: tell me what's on your mind.

Jordan: It's the next court date. I know I really shouldn't be worried about it because I'm almost 18 and if my mom does win I can officially leave. And stay with my dad again.

EJ: baby doll.. I know for sure that your dad will win. So don't be worried about it. I'll come with you to the final court date and we'll celebrate after.

Jordan: promise?

EJ: promise baby.

I smiled. Even tho that really wasn't on my mind. I lied. I was thinking about a lot. The court date, this college, Christian... A lot.

After hours of driving we had arrived. The guys were up.

Jacob: ok so umm where we eating?

Jordan: ole fat ass.

Jacob: look I'm Mexican. We eat.

EJ: IHOP?

Ray: that's cool.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up. Sam was FaceTiming me. I answered. Seeing maddie pop on the screen.

Maddie: hey girllll

Jordan: hey. Umm isn't this Sam's phone tho?

Maddie: yeah. And? You know I use other people's phones.

Roc: you know I love how you read my message but don't reply.

Maddie: nigga stfu! I just saw it. And I'm not replying because your in the damn car.

Roc: girl... Who tf you think your talking to? You need some act right.

Maddie: nigga bye. I'll do whatever I want.

She got up and started dancing all around the room.

Maddie: fuck you nigga. You can suck my dick. Your just mad you ain't hit this ass. And you fucking now it.

We all bust out in laughter. Roc nodded his head and grabbed his phone. Maddie's phone went off and she blushed hard.

Roc; yeah not saying nothing now. Are you sweetie?