Chapter 24

If there is a photo of someone whom you want to see let me know and I will post it.

Enjoy!

"Damn babe, I can't wait!" Ty says, grabbing my hands. "This is going to be so exciting!"

Smiling, I kiss him.

"This is going to be amazing baby!

I laugh. "We should tell everyone, yes?"

"Yes, yes I'll call for everyone to meet us!"

He gives me a long kiss and runs off to the kitchen to get his phone.

I laugh. He's so adorable.

I walk into the kitchen after him and sit on the counter.

He dials a ton of family and tells them we have some news.

They all say that we can meet at the

"You want to know what I can't wait to do?"

"What?" I ask, smiling.

"This."

He leans in and slowly kisses me. I kiss him back.

His tongue starts to press against my bottom lip begging for entrance. I grant him access, and he scoops me off the counter and carries me down the hallway to our bedroom. He doesn't even shut the door as he lays me on the bed. He stands at the foot and never looks away from my eyes as he pulls his shirt off and tosses it over his shoulder. I lick my lips, my fingers aching to press against his chest. He crawls onto the bed, hovering above me, his lips making their way back to mine. His hands start to snake underneath my shirt, his fingers, brushing over the lacy black material of my bra. I sit up and he pulls my shirt off. It gets stuck so I help him get it off. We're used to the awkward issues of getting off one another's clothes.

His lips attack mine once again, and slowly, he works his way down my jaw to my neck. He places little feather kisses everywhere. I moan softly. He knows I love that. He licks and kisses my collarbone and slowly moves down to my breasts. His hand massages one and his lips lick and kiss the other. He gropes my back, searching for my bra clasp. I sit up. He unclasps my bra and tosses it behind him.

"Dammit, you're so fucking beautiful." His mouth closes over my nipple. I moan.

Before he can get started though, I push him off and start fiddling with his buckle.

"I wasn't done with you." he mumbles.

I simply kiss him and shimmy his jeans down. I lower his boxers, and right as I lean down to put my mouth around him, someone clears their throat in the doorway. I look up, my eyes the side of the planet.

"Y'all need to learn how to shut doors..." Katie says, studying the two of us.

"Get out!" I yell at her.

She snickers and turns around, shutting the door behind her.

I can hear her cackling down the hall and in the living room.

His dick is still in my hand. I sigh and let him go.

He pouts.

"I'll still suck."

"No." he grumbles.

"She's going to get an earful." I hiss, going into our bathroom and slamming the door.

Ty follows me in. I strip completely naked and step into the shower.

He gets in with me.

We just have sex in there, and I get out and throw on a red skintight tank top and a pair of white shorts.. I also have on a thong and a red lacy push-up. I throw my hair into a messy bun and go storming out of our room.