Epilogue

This is the Epilogue; I hope you all like how this story ends :)

Let me know what you think of it as you read and make sure you read the end notes !

Happy reading :D

-

After he finished University, Harry decided to go back to England and move in with Eleanor, who needed a roommate to help pay the bills.

The flat was nice; a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, with a spacious kitchen, a nice living room, and a balcony with a lovely view of the Piccadilly city center.

It's funny, now that Harry thinks about it; how he and Eleanor started bonding right after Louis left. They were both sad about not getting closure so their occasional talks at parties became weekly coffee shop meet-ups, and then before they knew it, almost daily hangouts.

He managed to get over Louis by the end of summer vacation right before third year, and began going out with Alex two months later, but broke up with him right before it ended because he just wasn't feeling it anymore.

Eleanor had gotten into an on-again-off-again relationship with Zayn that lasted almost two years before they broke up on good terms, since they both wanted to go in different directions after graduation.

Now they were both in Manchester, Harry trying to get a job at the local college as a psychologist, and Eleanor pursuing her dreams to become a fashion designer before summer ended.

"You know...he lives in the same city." Eleanor randomly says one night when they're out on the balcony, smoking and drinking tea.

"He who?"

"Louis."

"Oh. Right. Yeah."

To be honest, Harry hasn't thought about Louis in almost two years. Yes, he sometimes sees things that remind him of Louis, and for a moment he'll be sad, wishing he'd gotten at least a goodbye. But then he thinks about how there is someone else out there who's going to love him back and make him happy and content. It's just a matter of time until he'll find that someone.

"He's on all those Manchester United posters." Eleanor continues, taking the cigarette to her mouth.

"I also saw that. He doesn't look that different."

"That's true."

"Why are we talking about him?"

"Because...don't you with you'd gotten closure? A goodbye? Anything? You've never wondered why he just left without saying anything?"

I do

"Not really. I thought you were over him." Harry mumbles, staring down at his mug.

"I am. But I can see that you're still bothered by it, after all this time."

Harry knows she's right. They both do.

"So what do you suggest?"

"I don't know. Just-maybe give their football club a visit while they're at practice?"

"Right, because they'll let everyone just waltz in there and be like 'hey, I used to fuck and also be in love with one of your best players, can you please let me see him'? They might even roll out the red carpet for me." He sarcastically says.

"Alright, alright. There's no need for you to be sarcastic with me. I was just proposing an idea." She smiles.

"Well, don't do it again."

-

"Harry!" Eleanor screams into the phone a few months later while Harry's still at work, sitting in his office at the college waiting for his 2pm appointment.