when the bell finally rang class started.

emily and i pulled apart, along with all the other couples.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

emily pov

i was walking to math when i got a text.

i spy a hanna eating a cupcake in her class. send a nice little message to rattle her cage.

i chuckled, 

got it.

i went to my burner and texted to hanna,

hey looks like hefty hanna is making a comeback. careful next time you take a picture. i don't think the camera zooms out that much.

-A

i chuckled and my message and sent it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"that bitch is really getting on my nerves." hanna said and slamemd her tray down at lunch.

"speaking of the bitch. i say we check out that lair in ravenswood. you know the one we saw when ali saved em from the saw mill." spencer said.

i clenched my jaw.

oh hell no.

they can't go there.

"do you think there's stuff still there?" hanna said.

"maybe but wasn't that ezra's stupid lair?" alison said.

"yeah but it's a perfect spot for A. i say we check it out. all of us." spencer said.

i gulped, "um you know. i can't. i have plans today." i said.

"with who?" spencer asked weirdly.

"um."

i felt my phone vibrate.

i looked down.

say mona.

"mona." i said.

"MONA?! why mona?"

"because she is going to help me find a way to see my dad. our video chat broke and she said she'd help me connect it again." i said.

nice em. that was decent.

"oh. okay. do you want me to stay to make sure mona doesn't hurt you?" alison asked.

"no. it's fine. you guys go. tell me if you find anything and please be careful and not stupid." i said just as the bell rang.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i got into the car that pulled up infront of my house.

"why did you tell me to say mona out of everyone?" i asked as i suited up.

A pulled their mask down, "duh." 

i saw mona and laughed, "should've known."

she smirked, "this way we are both in on that little white lie. and they will see the tracking videos that will show a fake picture of you and i on your computer. i just photo shopped myself into a video of you on your laptop."

i chuckled.

"now to stop those bitches." mona said and we drove off.

alison pov

we walked in.

"be careful guys. stay close." spencer said.

we all looked around.