Kiyoteru clapped as well, adjusting his glasses back on his face and then looked at his list again to call up the next pair. Oliver peered over his shoulder and grinned. Something about that smile is giving me the creeps.

"Next, Miss Kagami and Mister Kagamine, infront if you please."

I really am having a bad feeling and that smile Oliver is giving me is ten times making me feel weary.

I glanced towards Len and saw that he already stood up from his seat and was preparing the mirror he had set up. The mirror does not have glass because Len wanted it to feel more magical and more suitable for the song, so he removed the glass. I say it is a waste of such good mirror too!

When Len nodded in my direction, I finally stood up and smoothed down my dress. As I walked infront of the class, I heard Miku and Luka squeal excitedly.

Why are they even excited?! For God's sake, its just a school project!

Len stepped around of the and placed a sheet over it to cover himself while I knelt on the ground or sat really. I thrned to look at our teacher and waited for his signal. He nodded.

I gestured to the one near me, I didn't mean to forget his name, to play the CD with our tune recorded in it. The song started to play. Finally, I opened my mouth to sing...

"Nobody has ever paid a visit 
to this tiny room in the attic. I'm a frail girl having an empty dream of happiness in this world of absolute solitude."

I sang, standing infront of the covered mirror. I slowly removed the cloth covering the mirror and Len finally came to view, smiling at me softly. It made my heart beat faster but still, I continued to sing.

"One day, in an old mirror, 
a boy suddenly appeared. Introducing himself as a magician, he smiled at me with a face which bore a striking resemblance to mine."

He placed a finger to his lips and with what we practiced, his eyes became sad and his smile turning rueful when he gazed at me. 

"The wheel of my fate began to turn, and my days began to change. 
Is it okay for me to call you my "friend", my very first friend!? As I hesitantly placed my palm against yours across the mirror, I could sense the magic set in motion. "Say my name?"

With our backs turned to each other, I slowly turned around to look at Len with hopeful eyes. He smiled at me and slowly, we both raised a hand to show that we were both tounching each other's hand against the supposed glass.

"From that hand I was touching, I heard your voice. 
It was so warm that my tears started flowing. Can I really just keep holding your hand? In this lonely world, by myself, I had waited so long for your tender hand from the other side of the mirror."

His hand was warm. It was able to calm my nerves a bit. I even felt fuzzy inside while I still continued to sing.

"The magician granted all of my wishes. 
I was rid of my illness and could walk now. The long long war has come to an end. In this quiet room, there is now a lot more laughter."

This time, Len joined to sing, but his voice is a small echo, making my vocals the more louder one. Our voices blended perfectly that I began thinking that the practices weren't like this than now. I stood up from the floor to show that the 'magician' granted my wish. I twirled around, smiling. I felt really happy and my smile is really genuine. I'm enjoying this very much than anything. Thinking back, I thought that pairing up with Len was a nightmare but I stand corrected. It's the most fun I ever had. I'm starting to appreciate Len's presence near me.