"Well we better get going, I'm betting we'll be slightly early."

"Well let's get the hell out of here before my parents come outside and find us." I said as we scrambled to the car and made a break for it. If you had seen us, you would have thought we had committed crime.

We drove for about fifteen minutes, until we came to an estate that was probably twice the size of my house.

"You sure this is the place?" I asked, somewhat sarcastic. There were lights flashing all over the house, people all over (partying), and music was blaring. In fact, the bass was forcing the car to vibrate.

"You're here to have fun, not sulk in self misery." he said, getting out.

I followed him inside, where I saw an endless amount of people.

"So what do you think?" Drake yelled over the music.

"Who's party is this?" I hollered back, just so he could hear me.

"I'll introduce you, come on." he pulled me around until we found the 'owner' of the party with the two DJ's.

"This is Raphael." he held his hand out at the host of the party.

"Raphael, this is Kristen." he pointed to me this time.

"Well hello there miss." he smiled at me.

"Nice party!" I yelled over the music.

"Thanks! You should thank these two though for providing the main entertainment for tonight." he nodded at the DJ's.

"Hey there!" one of them winked.

"This is Kameron and Noah." Raphael said, "They're probably some of the best DJ's I've had here."

"Well thanks!" one of them said.

"So who's who?" I asked, still confused.

"The one who's in black khaki shorts is Kameron, the one in jeans is Noah." ohhh. I nodded.

"Well we'll see you around," Drake said, "It's time to introduce Kristen here to Macon Georgia parties, because I doubt she's been to a high school party before." he smirked at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but he was right. I closed my mouth.

"I thought so." he winked. He dragged me back into the house.

"I'm going to go find a friend of mine, who wants to meet you." he yelled while smiling, then left. I walked myself over to the bar, and sat down at a bar stool. There was plenty of alcoholic drinks, but I intended on staying alcohol free.

"What can I get you?" the bartender yelled.

"Vanilla Coke." I said. He nodded and walked to his selection of bottles.

He brought me back my drink, and while I was taking a sip, Cooper walked over to me.

"Hey." he said, fairly emotionless.

"Hello." I smiled.

"I don't think I ever introduced myself properly. I'm Cooper." he said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Kristen." I gave him my hand to shake, and he kissed it. Why was everybody criticizing him?

That's when I felt my bladder move a good bit. Damn, that coke went right through me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, appearing concerned.

"Hold this." I handed him my drink, and made a beeline for the bathroom.

When I came back, Cooper was still standing there with my drink, Drake no where in sight. Where was he?

"Thanks." I said, taking my drink back. I took a good drink of it. It tasted different. Not horrible, but there was a slightly funny aftertaste. I dismissed it because I had a weird taste sometimes.