n i n e

|| B E L L A ||

All night last night I couldn't get over the fact that Harry just decided to walk into my house like that. Let alone how rude he was to Luke. I never wanted to re-live explaining to Luke about what happened ever again. Pacing around my room I contemplated on going over to Harry's house to yell at him for being so arrogant and rude thinking he has the authority to be a jerk like that.

That's it, rushing out of my house I knocked on Harry's door rather hard. I needed to make it known that I was more than mad. It felt like forever as the door opened to reveille Harry. I found myself starring in awe at him shirtless with his inked skin on display while he wore just his boxers.

"Bella you're drooling." Harry teased.

"Barley." I sassed with my arms crossed against my chest pushing passed him into his house.

"Are you still mad?" He asked while closing and locking his front door.

"Yes of corse Harry, you were rude." I emphasized.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Did you have fun fucking around with him without your parents home?" Harry darkly asked.

"Excuse me?" I couldn't believe what he just asked me.

"Did you let him in between your legs like the slut you are." My mouth hung open at his words.

"Did you just call me a slut?" I asked making my way closer to him.

"I do hope you understand English so let me repeat myself darling, did you let him in between your legs like the slut you are?" He slowly repeated.

I can't believe he thinks that low of me.

"You asshole." I swung my hand as hard as I could in hopes that it would harshly come in contact with his face, but he caught it without flinching.

"Oh sweetheart you really shouldn't have done that." His eyes looked darker and he seemed angry. I'm definitely not use to this side of Harry besides his charming,cheeky and polite personality.

"Fuck you." I seethed. I absolutely hated swearing but the fact that he even dared to call me a slut is unbelievable.

Suddenly I was aggressively pushed against the wall. Instantly I regretted ever coming over here.

"Look at me." He hissed.

I remained stubborn giving him the side of my face not letting our eyes meet. He grabbed a hold of my chin roughly yanking it to face him. I winced closing my eyes just to piss him off.

"Look at me!" He yelled banging his hand against the wall behind me making me jump.

Slowly I opened my eyes my chest rising and falling against him. At first his gaze and facial features were harsh but they instantly soften as he probably read the hurt and fear in my eyes. Taking me by surprise he slung me over his shoulder carrying me up the stairs.

"Harry what in the world?!" I banged across his back.

Suddenly I was thrown on what I assume is his bed. His room was huge and he had a ginormous window that faced my house giving it a good over all view. In the middle of curiously exploring his bedroom Harry's voice snapped me out of it.

"Come over here." Harry called patting his lap from the other side of his bed. I swear it must be a California king bed, it was incredibly wide and long like a huge cloud.

"I want you naked." Harry's hands roamed under my skirt hooking his pointer fingers onto the sides of my panties.

"N-no no!" I gushed pushing away his hands with my shaky ones as my heart pounded against my chest, nervousness came over me. I wasn't ready to lose my virginity yet.