e i g h t

|| H A R R Y ||

My intentions was not to come across so obsessed with Bella but here I am watching outside my window for her to come through from school. The clock read 3:35, school for her has been out for an hour. Maybe she's going to a friends house considering it's Friday.

If I knew where her school was located i would drive by but then again I don't have that kind of time. I'm lucky i got to end my Friday early without another goddamn conference only to fire another failure.

The engine of a car could be heard from outside my window. Weird, Bella always walks never drives. Instantly the feeling of possession washed over me as she walked out with a young, tall and slightly lanky blonde boy. He had his hands in his pockets while he bit his lip as his eyes scanned all along her. Innocent little Bella I watched her lips move as she talked, she had no idea that the young man in front of her was completely undressing her with his might I add far to curious wandering eyes.

I felt myself tense up as he walked her onto her porch. Was he gonna go inside? At this point I was practically fuming as I watched him come inside her house. That's it I'm going over there. I thought about changing out of my suit, fuck that I need to find out what the hell that prick was doing in her house with her.

Walking outside I noticed that both her parents cars weren't in the drive way. Oh god I am going to need to have to stop myself if I see anything I don't want to between Bella and this boy. Bella is mine and only mine.

Without knocking I barged in, of course Bella would forget to lock the door. I found them sitting at the kitchen table with math work spread out.

"Mr.Styles?" Her mouth hung open as she took in the sight of me in her house unannounced.

"Who is he?" I bluntly asked not caring that he was sitting right there probably confused out of his mind.

"I'm Luke sir." He got up to shake my hand which I denied.

"Mr.Styles." Bella hissed at my rudeness.

"Um I'm her math tutor." This so called Luke said while awkwardly scratching the back of his head before taking a seat at the table again.

"Luke I'll be back in a minute I'm just gonna walk Mr.Styles out." She narrowed her eyes at me glaring in my direction.

Following her as she walked towards her front door I watched her hips sway effortlessly. There is no way this Luke kid doesn't find her somewhat attractive. Closing the front door behind us she turned and faced me with a stern look on her face.

"Harry you can't do that and just barge into my house like that." She scowled.

"First of all baby girl the front door was unlocked and second of all that kid clearly has only dirty intentions towards you." I stepped closer to her.

"You're so..ugh Harry he's my math tutor!" She stomped. "Plus he's eighteen ready to go off to college and just so happened to break up with his two year girlfriend last week, the last thing he wants is another relationship." Bella frustratingly explain.

"Sweetheart I never said he wanted to be in another relationship. Just cause he got out of one doesn't mean he has no intentions to kiss the lips in between your hips, and oh baby one thing I know for sure is that sweet taste of yours is addicting." I could tell my words were making her flustered as her breathing picked up and her cheeks flushed a pinkish red while I noticed she clapped her legs together.

"Harry." She placed her small hands on my chest pushing me away. "I have to get back inside." She breathed heavily.

I just hummed before stepping off her porch making my way back to my place leaving her the way I like. Horny, wet and flustered.

A/N- VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE JUST SO I KNOW THIS STORY IS GOOD AND YEAH LOL IDK I FEEL LIKE ITS KINDA LAME KINDA NOT YA FEEL.