t h r e e

|| H A R R Y ||

I found myself watching Bella from outside my window. I'd watch her run through the sprinklers in her thin cotton material dress that was the color of peach. I sucked in a breath as it clung to her skin hugging her every curve as it enhanced her figure.

Her nipples were perky from the cool wind against her wet skin. Me, a twenty eight year old man has been fantasizing over a sixteen year old for the past four days. You would think being a successful business man I wouldn't be wrapped up in something like this.

Tomorrow is Friday and I would be stopping by to check up on her. All day I've been figuring out what I should say or do. It's driving me crazy. My gazing down a the beautiful teenager was cut short when I got a call from my office about an overload of to many files. It's probably a good day to have the conference to get it over with.

The traffic was horrendous, I pulled up in my black BMW making my way through the towering clear doors of the building. Walking in a received several head nods and greetings.

During the conference feeling displeased would be an understatement for how feel right now for my two employees. Only finishing 12/25 files this whole week is utterly pathetic.

"Both of you get out! You're fired!" I slammed my hands down making everything on the black hard wood table shake making several people jump by my action.

"But Mr.Styles-"

"Leave, now." I seethed turning towards the ginormous window that over looks the city.

I had to get out of that god forsaken conference room. Glad to see my coffee ready for me I set up some job interviews to replace the trash that was once here in efforts hoping someone will pick up their slack. Rubbing my temples I sighed leaning in my chair. Thoughts of Bella came rushing through. Oh god I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

A/N- this was sorta a filler. Tbh it sucked but I felt it was important to corporate his business life instead of making it seem like he never gets out the house😂. Any ways much to come ;)!